Iron Skyreaver

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
12/03/2013 12:31 PMPosted by Malgorok
That would definitely get me to buy the CE.

I'll beat someone to death, just to buy CE, just for this mount

calm down nerd. it's just a game.
12/04/2013 09:13 AMPosted by Pyroqt

I'll beat someone to death, just to buy CE, just for this mount

calm down nerd. it's just a game.

It's not just game. It's a way of life!
You know this means if it is the CE that we may well skip the usual beta. The Quillen was one of the last things added to the game for MoP.

I don't know how likely that would be just because I couldn't imagine Blizzard being able to release a game that is well done and playable without having some type of beta beyond the friends and family beta they usually have first. I just think that it wouldn't be polished enough with that small amount of testers.
Meh, it is okay.
Looks nice in the video sure - but so did that new color changing mount until I saw 24 of them in a 5 minute period.
Gets common and unspecial quick. Especially if it is "purchased" mount such as store or CE.
Makes them pointless.
The Iron Skyreaver is showing up, on the PTR, as on the Store.

Guess that answers that.
Nice triple post.
When everyone and their grandmother has uses the same mount, it certainly isn't as visually appealing and majestic anymore.
I guess I'm just weird, but.. I don't like it.
I guess I'm just weird, but.. I don't like it.

Not weird at all.
People are going to take this whole no flying thing kicking and screaming like idiotic children until the very end ain't they..

And jesus if "everyone will be riding it." is the most idiotic wangsty reason for not liking something i have ever heard.
I think it's a mount
I don't like it. Too Horde, not that it's a bad thing, but it makes me think all of the armor is going to be pvpish and boney too.
The Iron Skyreaver is showing up, on the PTR, as on the Store.

Guess that answers that.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's a store mount bundled with the CE.

Get dat money.
12/03/2013 01:44 PMPosted by Cirno
Wouldn't have made much sense for the Iron Chimera (or Iron Skyreaver as it seems to be now) to be something from Garrosh just yet, seeing as the Iron Horde doesn't quite exist yet.

You're implying that Garrosh couldn't drop an Iron Sky Reaver because the Iron horde doesn't exist? I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of the IRON juggernaut in SoO.
Must Have!!! Glory to the the Riders of Metal!!!!!
So Beautiful no words... can described... it.