Leggings of Crackling Protector

General Discussion
Where do I redeem this? I got it from raid finder. Neither my factions quartermasters from the shrine of two moons have it or the quartermasters at Nizuano Temple. I've spent 20 minutes searching for it and trying to find it on google to no avail.
is that the one from throne of thunder? there should be a vendor in the shadopan base on isle of thunder you can redeem it at. also i think Nizuano temple had a shadowpan assault quarter master too where you could redeem them but i could be wrong.

i looked it up, wowhead says you can trade them in at the shadowpan assault quarter master in the temple. did you check the normal valor vendor, cause there should be a second one there specifically for the shadowpan assault.
is that the one from throne of thunder? there should be a vendor in the shadopan base on isle of thunder you can redeem it at. also i think Nizuano temple had a shadowpan assault quarter master too where you could redeem them but i could be wrong.

It must of changed. How do I get to the isle of thunder I quit back in January and just started again. I can't fly out there and I don't see a quest in my journal that leads me there.
12/07/2013 12:16 PMPosted by Kodosoul

It must of changed. How do I get to the isle of thunder I quit back in January and just started again. I can't fly out there and I don't see a quest in my journal that leads me there.

Niuzao Temple, the Shadopan Assault quartermaster sells them. Check through all the pages.
If she doesn't sell them, check the valor vendor, then the justice vendor.

Look on your map in Townlong Steppes, to the far west there should be an icon indicating the location of the valor vendor. The Shadopan Vendor is literally standing right next to him.
12/07/2013 12:16 PMPosted by Kodosoul

in the townlong steppes there should be a portal near the shadowpan garrison. look for the one with some blood elves and their dragonhawks.
I see now. I thought the actual Item would be called leggings of crackling protector didnt know you traded that in for the legs called leggings of last mogu. Sheez
Blizz should add an in game link to stuff like wowhead and stuff. I'm sure this confusion is common and the majority of the answers are there.