The summit of storm peaks

Achievements
"Complete 100 quests in Storm peaks"

Anyways I'm at 98/100 and I get those two quests to go into Halls of Lightning to kill Loken and another boss, and when i hand in quest, the achieve is still stuck at 98/100 ??!!!??

is this a bug? If not where do i get the other 2 quests?
Quests for instances in Northrend do not count to any zone. Only quests that appear in your log under the heading of the zone do.

It is hard to guess which two you have missed without knowing what you have already done. There are actually about 110 quests for Alliance toons in SP so you have a few left to find. Suggestions could be the quests at Brunhilldar Village that aren't actually part of the Hodir attunement chain - they are just on NPCs sitting by themselves in a longhouse on the south edge of the village; you may not have got the drop of Dark Armor Plate while doing the Nidavelir quests, that starts a quest; you may not have unlocked all the one time quests for the Sons of Hodir.

The most efficient way rather than guessing is to install EveryQuest and have it query the server to see what you haven't done though.
good info, i'll keep it in mind

I got that one easily, with solo quests. So keep trying, I can't remember anything in storm peaks that was hidden or such.

Icecrown was the hard one, I did all the quests and all I had left were like 8 group ones. Threads were of no help, I'd already done all the "secret" solo quest chains/danglers/hidden npcs "you might have missed" etc.

Finally, I tried those last group quests solo (since its mad impossible to get help on them now.) I failed, being obliterated. Then the 4.0.01 whatever "nerf" patch came. For some reason, in the same gear with the same devilsaur pet and still beast mastery:

I totally owned the group quest guys. The went from hard, to very easy. Its like my fundamental survivability changed or something. Only the rider of the unholy even brought me to like 1/3 health, otherwise I was nearly full health the full time.

Zul. kind of suxxered too. With that, I'd done all the ones I could do solo as well. Its another one that is impossible without a few group quests. I finally had to do the arena ones there, with that goblin and troll guy. I could not solo them (pre 4.0.01, not sure if I could have after) but finally an old friend from an old guild was on by chance and helped me.

Boom loremaster!
Tehrock, one quest that I know is "hidden" in Storm Peaks is a follow up quest from K3. One quest ends abruptly that tells you at the turn-in to go up the hill and use a teleporter, the next quest doesn't "turn on" until you have used the teleporter, then there are a few extra quests in that area. I am betting these are the ones you may have missed. Look for the teleporter somewhere to the East of Garm's Bane. Good luck!
Did you complete the frost chip from hodir? (just the 1st one counts)

Also, I'd suggest to search wowhead (once is up again) for drop items that begin quests, those are easily missed.
I'm stuck at 99/100, and I can't find anymore quests that I can use for the achievement.
Step 1: Sign up for a WoWHead account.
Step 2: Download the WoWHead client, run it and let it install the add-on.
Step 3: Log into the game with the new add-on installed and let it collect data. Exit WoW.
Step 4: Run WoWHead Client and click the update button.
Step 5: Log into WoWHead and pull up your character. Make sure it's synced with the Armory. click the quests tab and choose the correct zone. Look at the incomplete tab. Finish listed incomplete quests and/or hide in-completable "bread crumb" quests.

The data isn't always correct, mainly when you haven't re-synced from the armory. But the accuracy is amazing nonetheless.
Step 1: Sign up for a WoWHead account.
Step 2: Download the WoWHead client, run it and let it install the add-on.
Step 3: Log into the game with the new add-on installed and let it collect data. Exit WoW.
Step 4: Run WoWHead Client and click the update button.
Step 5: Log into WoWHead and pull up your character. Make sure it's synced with the Armory. click the quests tab and choose the correct zone. Look at the incomplete tab. Finish listed incomplete quests and/or hide in-completable "bread crumb" quests.

The data isn't always correct, mainly when you haven't re-synced from the armory. But the accuracy is amazing nonetheless.

THIS! ^^
That was greatly helpful when I was working on Loremaster of Kalimdor.
ok I Downloaded Everyquest mod, very helpful. and got these 2:

Dark Armor Plate. from a drop
Everfrost. tricky to see this one

*Summit of storm peaks pops

*Screenshotted!!
I wouldn't use Wowhead. I registered with them and downloaded their addon (which was buggy and wouldn't update in-game properly anyway) and instantly I've been getting nothing but "Cata Beta Invite!" and "Account Compromised/Suspended" emails. 6-7 a day. This email isn't the same as my account info and I only use it when I'm required to "register" at some website I don't really care about. Wowhead is the only wow-related website I've used it for and nothing but phishing emails ever since.

Don't use it. =/