What is the 1st thing you will do tomorrow?

Wyrmrest Accord
Post Limit:
Roll a new alt? Explore on your main? As soon as the servers come live with the newest patch, what are you going to run to?
After I roll a few alts to hold their names, I'm going to explore a bit and try to start some world RP. Who's in? >:D
I'm considering on rolling an Undead alternate for the sake of seeing the second half of the Worgen lore that the Alliance is locked out of.

Other than that, it's a battle of the nerves as I await the eventual release of Cataclysm.
Where I'd normally be at work on a patch day (and therefore laughing at the nerdrage of people who cannot log in), it's looking more like it's going to snow tonight, and knowing how things around here get when there's even the threat of snow, I'm going to be one of those people nerdraging at servers that won't come up.

Or, maybe, I'll just read a book.

:)
Troll Druid.
Human Hunter.
Exploring the Old World.
Getting my Mage to 80 before Cata.
Troll Druid.

This guy knows whats up.
explore.
explore.
explore.
explore.
explore.

did i say explore?
Move.

New address: Iron Forge
I will be hiding in Northrend on Mathwyn because I don't want to fight the dozens of people who will be flooding every starter zone.
Explore western plaguelands.

Sit in western plaguelands for the rest of my WoW career because it's my new favorite zone.
1) Attack Gamon. Die trying.
2) Find the zone Deathwing attacks in and stand there. Die trying.
3) ???
4) Profit.
Explore western plaguelands.

Sit in western plaguelands for the rest of my WoW career because it's my new favorite zone.

This.

Potential spoilers ahead:

I think I will be sitting next to Thassarian and pretend that I am a Knight of the Ebon Blade questgiver.

"Quick, bring me 1,000 ghoul brains to feed Lurid!"

XD
Tauren Paladin or Dwarf Shaman; maybe both! I don't want to go out of my way to explore, cause I'd like the leveling experience to feel organic and fresh again. It'd be no fun to know completely what to expect!
Orc Mage.
Oh yes! Yes please. It's about time! Haha!
I will be spending the day gathering pets on my hunter!
Gnome mage into a dwarf!
Then roll a restoration dwarf shammy!
Gnome mage into a dwarf!

I hear that race changes to the new race/class combinations won't actually be available until Cataclysm. However, you can start the new race/class combinations in 4.0.3a.
Gnome mage into a dwarf!
I hear that race changes to the new race/class combinations won't actually be available until Cataclysm. However, you can start the new race/class combinations in 4.0.3a.
*dies a little on the inside*