Stained Shadowcraft Tunic

Paladin
I've been seeing several Paladins around wearing this heirloom... why?

Are leather jackets the new pimp style, or what? Unless I'm utterly clueless, I'm pretty much lost as to why a Paladin would choose a leather heirloom piece that gives them Agiliy... <.<
And here I was just gonna come out and say they were being bads early on.
Yup.
Maybe they had em from when they lvled a leather wearer and they didn't wanted to spend buckets of JP on a the plate ones when it really matters very little at the lvling stage.

The hit comment above also makes sense.
Maybe they had em from when they lvled a leather wearer and they didn't wanted to spend buckets of JP on a the plate ones when it really matters very little at the lvling stage.

The hit comment above also makes sense.

Getting capped on JP is sooooooo easy right now though :[ Plus I honestly rather have a chest piece that fully benefits me over one that has a stat thats ok, even when leveling.
Getting capped on JP is sooooooo easy right now though :[ Plus I honestly rather have a chest piece that fully benefits me over one that has a stat thats ok, even when leveling.

True. I have 4 sets of BoA chest and shoulders, one of each armor type. Hell I don't even have a clothie and the leather was for a rogue that's been lvl 29 for like a year (my alt situation is pretty sad lol).

But I do understand someone if they're wearing BoAs of lower armor types just because they don't wanna buy new ones, as easy as farming JP is, it is soooooooooo boring, I'm currently forcing myself to run atleast one, if not two instances a day so I can be at the cap come cataclysm, but most days I can't do it, I'm just so tired of all the wrath instance, both 5 man and raid.

Actually all the BoAs I've gotten after the conversion to JP have been from the tourney, find it less annoying to do the dailies, just recently got the repurposed lava dredger for my soon to be born troll drood.
the stats on it dont matter for crap, you wear it for the xp bonus nothing else, it could have no stats on it but the xp bonus and people would still use it

This pretty much. Heck I wore the cloth shoulders for the longest time just for the xp boost.