[H] Precision 9/12 LF Holy Pally

Thrall
1 2 3 25 Next
Updated 4/4/13

Please apply at: PrecisionThrall.net
Current Progression: T14- 7/16H, T15- 9/12

~Established June 2009~Server time is U.S. Eastern -------> All raid times listed are server time.Yes, we were the Original "Casual but Serious" guild on Thrall. Walking that fine line between hardcore and casual raiding we are still doing it better than the other guys. Highly organized and drama free!

What we offer:
1. We do not call people out or yell over vent.
2. An adult atmosphere (18+ only need apply).
3. Guild repairs
4. The ability to see end game content with decent players.
5. A fair and simple, custom designed DKP loot system.

What we expect:
1. Be competent and have spacial awareness.
2. Do whatever boss fight/class/spec research is needed.
3. Please be crowd control savvy. DPS should be in line with current gear.
4. 90% minimum raid attendance.
5. Have a good attitude; progression raiding involves lots of wiping.
6. Have a viable secondary spec.

Current Recruiting Needs are:.

Group1 mon, tue, wed- Raid times 8-11pm EST
needs:
Holy Pally

Group2 tue, wed- Raid times 8-11pm EST
needs:
Holy Pally

Please have an minimum ilvl in line with our current progression.
Currently we are most interested in the above classes/specs but ALL applications are reviewed and considered regardless of our current needs. While we encourage all to apply, please understand that only the above classes are a priority at this time.

Progression
When Cataclysm hit we were ranked 24th on Thrall Server and ranked a respectable 30th entering into the Mists of Pandaria; although we got there at our own pace. We are always looking for quality individuals interested in serious progression raiding at a relaxed pace that can keep a positive attitude while others complete the learning process. We are a casual guild in the sense that we do not yell at people in raids or suspend raiders for wanting to take an occasional night off to be with the wife or girlfriend. We believe in having as few rules as possible but do expect raiders to make as many raid nights as real life allows and to bring their game faces. We are a mature group of individuals that enjoy playing the game and making serious attempts at progression in current raiding content.
If you are a mature individual interested in making serious attempts on endgame content but don't care to be a complete slave to the game please check out our website at www.precisionthrall.net. If you like what you see drop an application. If you think taking 5 mins to apply is too much trouble you wouldn't fit in anyways.

Please be geared at our progression level. Gear is very easy to get these days and this is not a starter guild. Thanks.

Peace
up
up
^
Hiya...you said the magic words..."casual but serious", highly organized and drama free! I came from a similar minded guild, Korrupt Heroes on Onyxia, who unfortunately broke up shortly after taking down 25m LK this past Spring. I've been wandering ever since and eventually made it here to Thrall. I have 8 80s, this paladin is one of my mains (mage and hunter round out the 3 that I play the most).

I'm interested in finding out more, I'll be checking out the website.
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up