6100GS Mage LF 10man Cata Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a 10man Cata guild that is newly formed (but experienced) or a guild in need of my class in the starting lineup, aka not a bench spot. I say that because you won't be disappointed with my DPS or awareness. I was in a US Top 100 guild but decided to leave due to the guild being under new leadership and taking a new direction. I want to find a home and be established before Cataclysm hits which is very soon. Ive been playing for close to 5yrs now and have gone through Vanilla and every expansion. Listed below is my experience for WOTLK. Everything such as hardmodes (Insanity, +0 Yogg, +3 OS) were done before the next available content came out. Id prefer to stay Horde but if an Alliance guild looks like they have what im looking for I have no problem switching.

WOTLK
OS 10/25man +3
EoE 10/25man
Ulduar 14/14 (Yogg+0)
ToC 10/25man
ToGC 10/25man (Insanity)
ICC 10/25man
ICC 12/12 10man Heroic
ICC 11/12 25man Heroic
Ruby Sanctum 10/25man

Raid Times
Thursday, Friday and Saturday = Free
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday = Anytime - 8:30PST /10:30EST /11:30EST
bump
bump
If you can raid bit later in the night, please read on we are looking to secure a serious mage wanting high results in cataclysm. We are not one of these 'new guilds' we have been around as a ten man guild for over 12 months.

Thanks and best of luck which ever you decide.

<Game Øver> has been around since the start of WotLK and had pushed it hard enough to secure 11/12 HM and GotIR while content was still current. None of our achievements have come from post 4.0 - Currently atm we are preparing for Cataclysm and working on past achievements that have been missed - mainly Ulduar, ToC etc. We are aiming to obtain #1 ten man guild on Dreadmaul for Cataclysm and be competitive towards the world ranking, which we will do with ease.

Our main focus is to go into an instance and kill. We raid hard and efficient clearing as much as possible per night with little downtime with our 9 hour a week schedule is plenty of time for us to destroy what we have to. We do not consider gear as a primary focus. We consider gear as a secondary reward and outstanding fringe benefit. We are aware that gear is important. Obviously with better gear you will yield higher results in regards to performance. And that performance will lead to more progression with higher quality gear for continued progression. Everyone who is considering applying including current members will have to understand this idea and method and live by it.

Raid spots are given to those of 'exceptional skill' first. We are a Progression guild first, Social guild second. Raiders need to take self accountability for their own performance and not expect raid spots due to social friendships in the guild.

What are we looking for:

To be Brutally honest we only accept people who can make every night consistently, if your real life prohibits you or you have distractions with in our raiding time frame, Don't bother applying. I have a core group of raiders who never miss a raid (bar the occasional night off for whatever reason), We are not a Raging guild, we are pretty relaxed guys just this one request is the only one we drill hard on =P Like minded raiders is needed being that pushing for hard modes and content while its still current.

Come Cata time we are expecting members to be lvl 85 within 2 weeks MAXIMUM !!! if your RL is going to exclude you from this apply when you are 85, we are pushing hard come cata time to secure our #1 spot for ten mans.

We are opening our doors for Casual players and Casual PVP'rs although we will organize premades etc on off nights it is not something we are focusing on, If you want to PVP fulltime join a supported PVP guild this is simply to bolster our numbers to do PVP on our off nights of raiding.

Do not Apply if:

► You cannot keep 100% Attendance
► You don't have 10 man's as your focus
► You Frequently or Randomly Disconnect
► You cannot perform every raid
► You have parents who forbid you to stay longer on the odd night for a progression kill.

What are we Recruiting:
Accepting application's from the following class's/spec's.
** x1-2 Melee DPS (Rogue) and Range DPS (Mage, Boomy, Hunter)
** x1 Paladin Healer
** Exceptional Players **

<Game Øver's> Progression:

► RS HM = 0/1
► RS = 1/1
► Glory of the Icecrown Raider - Complete
► ICC HM = 11/12
► ICC = 12/12
► ToGC = 5/5

Raid Times: Server time is same as EST

►Wednesday: 9.00pm to 12.00am (GMT+8) or (12.00am to 3.00am - Server Time)
►Thursday: 9.00pm to 12.00am (GMT+8) or (12.00am to 3.00am - Server Time)
►Sunday: 9.00pm to 12.00am (GMT+8) or (12.00am to 3.00am - Server Time)

Conversion for US players: (excuse me if this may be wrong, but im sure its correct)
► 8.00am to 12.00pm PST
► 11.00am to 2.00pm CST

If you are interested in joining come stop by our website and check around http://gameoverhorde.guildlaunch.com, PST Shodowzrofl or /who us ingame for a chat if you have any additional info you need.
Also email me or MSN chat: nettsharkjnr@hotmail.com
Hey there, The Mourning Evolution is looking for an exceptional mage for our 10 man raiding schedule. We're also looking to fill out spots in our current WOTLK 10 man in hopes of downing LK for Bane.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:00 EST to 11:00 EST

We're currently (After only three weeks of being together):
11/12 heroic ICC 10 man
12/12 Normal ICC 10 man
1/1 RS 10 normal
Working on heroic halion 10 man (Our first night we got to phase 3)

We're compromised of a bunch of core raiders that were in ranked top 200 world guiilds, who decided to make the paradigm shift from 25 man to 10 man for cata, and we would love to have a mage of your stature.

Please contact Myself, Cianden, Donpablo, or Darkez in-game ASAP. We'd love to get you on vent to know you before-hand, as we want to learn more about you as a player. In our guild, you're not just a number, but a name. Again, we would like you to contact us ASAP, since you didn't leave a name for us to contact you.
bump
Would love to chat with you, please contact us ASAP.
Not sure if you would be interested... but I'll throw it out there :)

It's getting down to crunch time! Cata comes out two weeks from this Tuesday.. and we're in search for some skilled and solid players to start a new 10man guild to progress through all new content at a fast and steady pace.

Best raid times for us are between 8-11:30/12 PST time, Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.

We have been through all WotLK content up to Heroic 10man LK, although have not downed him. We have experience in all aspects of the game, including raid leading, as well as guild leading. If possible we'd love to find a group of people who are interested in creating a new guild that we can establish a great group to have fun, but at the same time get things done. Blow through content, and be the best of our ability.

Besides my Mut Rogue, (Lìlface - Boulderfist), I can offer a Boomkin, (Kaelle - Kalecgos), to the table, although I am not as experienced on her and will need to freshen up.

Other characters our Ele Sham (Allstarvlad - Boulderfist) can bring are just about unlimited (Prot/Holy Pally, Shadow Priest, Mut Rogue) but he'd like to stick with his Ele Sham. Also working on a warrior that could potentially be a main tank for us if need be.

We are really looking to find a few more solid, eager, and skilled players to start a new 10man guild, that will take raiding seriously, and down the road to become a well established group of individuals.

Please contact us if interested! We are looking forward to hearing from you all, and greatly appreciate anything you have to offer.

Email - kllyoxmn@yahoo.com
In game Mail/Whisper to Lìlface on Boulderfist
Or right here on this thread.
Here's some information on my guild. Please take a look. Thanks.

Skill Is Soulbound is a newly formed raid guild on the Kel'thuzad server who's main goal is to clear all content in Cataclysm at the 10-Man Heroic level. Our philosophy is efficiency and effectiveness. We want to keep raid days to a minimum so our raids will be focused and allow for little margin of error. We will be hardcore during raid times meaning we will not fool around during raid hours. Outside of raid times, we will be relaxed and fun. Many of us in the guild are very serious about PVP and will be pursuing these phases of the game on days we are not raiding.

Currently Skill Is Soulbound is recruiting ALL level 80s who have raid experience and are interested in serious raiding in Cataclysm.

Raid days/times are not solidified currently, but our initial plan is Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6PM Server Time until 9 or 10PM Server Time. During progression we may also use Mondays from 6PM to 9 or 10PM server to work on a new boss/finish a tier of content. However, Mondays will only be set as raid days if the raid team collectively agrees to come back and make attempts that day. Otherwise it will an off-day.

Once we have enough members we will establish two raid teams consisting of 10 members. We will work to divide our talents evenly to make each team as capable as the other. For starters, one raid team will be given full attention.

Our goal is to clear and farm a tier of content until we feel we are capable of clearing that tier of content at the heroic level. We will then strictly focus on the heroic level until a new tier of content is released, at which point we will then rinse and repeat.

Our guild website is http://skillisbound.guildlaunch.com

Please check out our website and feel free to contact me via email through the guild website if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Pepep

Guild Master

<Skill Is Soulbound>
Good evening!

<Underground> an Alliance Guild on the Darkspear realm (US PvP) is looking for a mage for the remainder of ICC that will progress with us into Cata.

We are a ten man guild that is NSFW which concentrates on progression without sacrificing fun for loot. Our raiding nights are semi-serious with fun splashed in. We have currently downed all ICC on normal and evertything on heroic up to Sinny. The guild raids on Friday nights from 9 pm EST until 1 am and Sundays will be added into the mix once Cata drops from 8 pm EST until 11 or 12 EST.

We are a social guild that plays other games together, TF2, Sc2, Civ 5, etc etc. We prefer social members over people who just log in twice a week. The majority of our members have been playing since the game dropped and have been playing together for 5+ years. Majority of players were Hardcore (i.e. top 500) in Classic and BC, but burned out on that scene.

Once rated BG's drop, we will have dedicated nights for those as well as obtaining achievements for guild leveling.

All guild chants and gems are paid for by the guild for all loot obtained during 10 mans for our raiders and once guild repairs open up via the guild leveling system, repairs will be paid for by the guild as well.

If you would like to get ahold of me, directly in game: Zekk
RealID/Email: zekk@ugguild.net

Good luck in searching for a new home.

~ Zekk

http://www.ugguild.net
Hello Painfuldot,

Not sure if you'd be able to extend your quitting time an hour to 12:30a EST....but if so...

I'd like to invite you to take a look at our guild:

(A) Chaotic Karma on the PvE realm Fenris is recruiting casual, but serious end game progression minded adult raiders as we prepare for Cataclysm. We run both a weekday morning and evening raid team.

Our morning raid team dates and times are Wed, Thu, & Fri 9:30a-12:30p (EST).
Our evening raid team dates and times are Tue, Wed, & Thu 10:00p-12:30a (EST).

Our website is:
http://chaotickarma.dkpsystem.com

and our recruitment thread can be viewed at:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074098667

All the indepth information that other recruiters post as a wall of text can be found at those two locations.

If after looking at these two links you find that you'd like to speak further with anyone in Chaotic Karma, please feel free to contact us in game on Fenris or through our website.

Good luck in your guild search, and I hope to hear back from you soon!
<Dark Carnival> is a 10 man guild . We are dedicated to progressing swiftly in the upcoming expansion . We are all adult players who enjoy the game , but want something more laid back , yet still be able to down new content . We all have families , jobs , classes , ect ect .... So we like to keep a real life first attitude . Most of our current members are Kingslayers , and some have been raiding together since vanilla .

We are a former GM and officers from a reasonably successful 25 man guild who want to change directions and raid in a 10 environment . We have grown tired of the politics and the cliques in the 25 man environment . And want something a little more at ease and friendly. And the facts are come cata , 10 mans drop the same loot as 25 mans . 10 man guilds will be give the same opportunities to progress that 25 mans will .

Furthermore we will be raiding on 2 day schedule , with raids lasting 3 to 4 hours , and a start time of 10 pm eastern . We do this because we have children , jobs , spouses , classes , significant others ... you know , a life outside of WoW ..and we would like to continue that life outside of wow . We still firmly believe we can clear all content , including Hardmodes on this 2 day schedule .

Currently our raid nights are friday and saturday .

We are located on Ysera , a mid to high pop server , that offers a diverse population and decent economy .

Due to the interest we have gotten , at this time we are only looking for 2 or 3 more potential members : 1 shaman healer , also all exceptional applicants will be considered . Candidates for these positions must show prior progression , and fit our criteria for membership . We are being very particular about who we are recruiting , making sure that we get skilled members ,who are dedicated to the same in game goals we are .

Basicly, we want people who want to make the most of the time they play the game . While we are friendly , and some of us have a sence of humor , we want members who take Raids , Rated BG groups , and Guild lvling seriously .

While we are not excepting sub level 80 characters , we will except people who are switching mains , so long as they can verify with thier former main that they have the ability to progress in the game through achievemants , parses , and raid kills ect ect ....

We are an adult guild , and we require all applicants to be over the age of 21 , and have a good feel for thier class and spec . A conversation in vent is a prerequisite to membership .

If running with an adult oriented 10 man guild is something that interests you , feel free to contact Gloverr , Kaanaria , or Bollin in game or apply at our website : http://dark-carnival.guildlaunch.com
Hi, Pain! If you're interested in joining a progressive 25man guild with a fun and positive atmosphere, then <Remix> may just be the guild for you!

Instead of hitting you with a giant wall of text here, let me kindly direct to our recruitment thread, where you'll be hit with a giant wall text there;

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1083751013#1

or head straight to our guild website: http://remix.guildlaunch.com/
Hey bro, u would be a perfect fit for our guild, were on dragonblight, I restarted another guild for Caty were gonna run 10mans 1-2 at the most, the last guild i started i took us to the top 10 in 3months on our server, email me at noylmeyers2@gmail.com. I am taking serious experienced raiders only. I do all the homework, so we progress as fast as possible. Our website will be done this weekend :)
You should look into BLT ( at blt.guildlaunch.com )

Newly formed 10 man guild for Cataclysm -- very experienced group, tons of server first experience

Going to be raiding Saturday and Sunday at times that fit what you posted.
Painfuldot,

I am currently in the process of setting up a Mature 10 man guild on Yersa. I do plan to raid 2 days and guild battle grounds 1 to 2 days. This will be sometime between M-F so the weekends are free to spend with family and friends. If this sounds like it might be the guild for you, please check us out at:

www.biokinetic.enjin.com or email me at biokinetic@bellsouth.net

good luck in your search for a guild.
Rájásri