** Aman'Thul Progression Site 10&25 **

Aman'Thul
Honestly,
I don't think a combined list would be even needed. It should be a list for 10s and a list for 25s personally i think duranin is pushing for a combined list because he wants to be further up the progression charts

PS: 10 mans are a joke

xoxo

I don't understand how that would work, given more competition would I not be further down the list?

The compromise of a individual list for both and a combined is the only fair way of doing it, those interested in 25 man raiding can look at that list, those at 10's that list, those interested in seeing who has killed what regardless of raid size can see that as well.
I sincerely hope you all are requesting a sticky and hitting that 'like' button.....

Bump for sticky!
I sincerely hope you all are requesting a sticky and hitting that like button =)

Bump for sticky!
I don't know how to make the sticky report because my report button just clicks and stuff doesn't happen :(
bump for sticky.
Meh, 10mans will always be easier if even just by a little.

Considering it hasn't always been the case, you don't really have a basis for making that statement. In all likelihood, some fights will be easier on 25 and some on 10, but if blizz puts a good amount of effort into it it should come out pretty similar overall.

I don't know how to make the sticky report because my report button just clicks and stuff doesn't happen :(

it will come up at bottom of the screen same place u add new posts

it will come up at bottom of the screen same place u add new posts

It turned out that I am just blind and completely missed that.
You are a Gnome ...
You are a Gnome ...

I don't get it?
I agree, a lot of 25 boss battles give more room for error where toons can die and the battles still be easily won unlike certain 10's where if you loos 1 toon your hosed half the time no matter what role that toon was.

I for 1 think 10's and 25's should be ranked together.
Eeek...

This is a lot more difficult than what I thought. (for tracking and coding anyways)

Wowprogress has taken the move to combine the 10's and 25' - Not because it wants too, but because it has too due to the way it uses its Armoury sc#*#*r. (from what I can gather from the comments)

That being said, I personally want a way to distinguish a 25man raiding guild to a 10man. The reason not so much as progression tracking or the "LOL 25mans harder than 10mans", but for player information.

The site was made initially for the purpose of tracking progression, but has now become more of a portal for players to be able to get to individual guild sites quickly and find information about said guild their raiding times and raiding format.

I would like *any* player to is looking to possibly change guilds, to still be able to *quickly* identify a guild's 'raiding' preference and progression. If a new player wants to come along and say to themselves "I would like to try 25man raiding" they should be able to go to the site and see simply what guild is raiding 25 and what guild is at their progression level in that raid format.

How this will translate to the site and be displayed, I am still unsure. I do know that when submitting screenshots, I will still be asking for both a 25man or a 10man kill (depending on what kill type it is obviously)

Is the possibility of just putting 25 or 10 next to a guild's name a little too obvious?
12/11/2010 7:53 PMPosted by Spacebat
Is the possibility of just putting 25 or 10 next to a guild's name a little too obvious?

problem being in the terms of progression, whilst I can label a guild with a 25 or a 10 in the name, when it comes down the actual kills. It needs to be able to distinguish between the two.

e.g. using RF as an example, we are a 25man guild. Whilst we *could* go kill everything 10man mark the kills as done then say we are 25man. It needs to be a ~true~ reflection of a guilds raiding status.
Ok, I am going to go with a way to display all 3 items.

- Total Progression
- 25man Progression
- 10man Progression.
Hi all,

Slight delay in getting the site going. I hope to have it running by weekend/next week. If you happen to make a kill between now and then, please just post it here.

~Bob
PitchBlack

Killed Omnitron Defense System 10 Man

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n619/PBWoW/WoWScrnShot_121510_205001.jpg

Entity

Killed Omnitron Defense System 10 Man

Dont have a screen shot, check my armory if need be.