Look at my hat.

Proudmoore
The best feature of the new boards.

Look at my hat!

That is all.
o.0
The worst feature of the new boards, however, is going to be remembering to log off in costume every time.
Is your hat amazing? If we give it a lick does it taste just like raisins?

Yes, I know you were talking about Cursed Vision, but you're not wearing it now, in fact the dude on the right in this picture is what you kinda look like at the moment:
- http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr114/sethfaulton/O.jpg
Will it take us around the universe, and other places too?

And people called me mad for keeping the DK starter set, MAD! WELL WHO'S MAD NOW! OH HO HO HO HO HO!

And people called me mad for keeping the DK starter set, MAD! WELL WHO'S MAD NOW! OH HO HO HO HO HO!

Hah, I'd noticed that you were logging out in that set. I keep forgetting to swap to my Lawlbringer.
I prefer mine!
http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr114/sethfaulton/O.jpg

Choda Boy D=
Boo - I have to be level 10 to be seen.

But this way I am the dark mysterious gnome warlock from the deep darkening deeps of darkened doomish deeps.
How dark and doomish!
My hat does not exist, therefore it>you
Existence is a prerequisite for superiority. You cannot claim that something that does not exist is somehow superior to something that is.

Existence is a prerequisite for superiority. You cannot claim that something that does not exist is somehow superior to something that is.

Why not? Churches have been preaching this forever.

Edit: changed the words, retained the message. :)
Oh no you didn't!

/dives for cover.
Oh no you didn't!

/dives for cover.

Oh yes I did! :D

Why not? Churches have been preaching this forever.

Edit: changed the words, retained the message. :)

Churches, unless I've radically misinterpreted them, still preach that God exists. I would think it's pretty central to their belief systems that their God exists in some way or another.

Isn't that what Nirvana is all about?

Nirvana is about reaching a state of supreme harmony and bliss with the universe, free of suffering and negative influence. Not about a state of non-existence, but a state of perfect existence.

Existence is always preferable to non-existence. Unless you're emo. Then you may as well go kill yourself.
Nirvana is about reaching a state of supreme harmony and bliss with the universe, free of suffering and negative influence. Not about a state of non-existence, but a state of perfect existence.

So what are the Foo Fighters about?