DW Frost Weapons.

Death Knight
Hello everyone, now that Cataclysm is coming out soon, I'm going to start playing some WoW again. Before I quit, I was a Blood DPS, but now that all of that has changed, I've decided to go with DW Frost for leveling up. Only thing is, I have no one-handed weapons, as i used a 2H when I was Blood. Can anybody suggest some good one-handed weapons for my level?

Oh, and looking at my gear probably won't help. I haven't changed my gear since I was a Blood DPS last year.
DK weapon strikes are based off % weapon damage, so you are looking for the highest damage one handers you can get. The speed you are looking for is 2.60, these will give the highest damage.
http://www.wowhead.com/item=41182
Thanks a lot!
One more question, and sorry for the double post, I thought if I edited it, this question would go unnoticed.

What's a good rotation for my level? What attacks/spells should I use and in what order should I use them? I have no idea what to use since it's been so long since i've played.
Quick question too. If I'm dual wielding in frost, what hit rating % should I shoot for in PVP? Standard 5% or higher?
Quick question too. If I'm dual wielding in frost, what hit rating % should I shoot for in PVP? Standard 5% or higher?

The special attack hit cap for level 80's is 5 percent, so it should be 2 percent but honestly I've never checked.
What's a good rotation for my level? What attacks/spells should I use and in what order should I use them? I have no idea what to use since it's been so long since i've played.

You'll figure it out quick once you get back in.
Basically you can run around spamming glyphed HB until you're out of runes. Oblit gives you good single-target and procs free HBs, dump your RP with Frost Strike and Blood Strike gives you death runes for more delicious HB spam. Throw in a Plague Strike if you want Oblits to hit harder. Hooray!