More new eng mounts! Go

Professions
Even though, as the profession with the most mounts out there, I wish to have more! One that would be extremely amazing, would be a multi-seater mechanical drake mount. This would be awesome, a few features of this I would love to have: When you dismount, it stays put for 10minutes, with portable mailbox, portable forge/anvil, Repair-bot, and a trade goods bot. This would be one amazing and the best mount ever! In my opinion that is. (Yes, I know there is no portable forge or portable anvil, but it would be amazing. Especially if they came out with a portable AH, like I read in another thread) Post your opinions please! :D
as far as mounts only usable by the craftsman tailors have you beat i believe at 3 to 2.
Oh, which one do tailors have, i know they have the flying carpet, and then the epic form, what is the third, and i didn't mean to say it where it's only for eng.
Oh, which one do tailors have, i know they have the flying carpet, and then the epic form, what is the third, and i didn't mean to say it where it's only for eng.

We were given the frosty flying carpet which is another epic flying carpet that's recolored blue in patch 3.3 I believe. I do believe that engy does have the only boe non profession bound mount in the chopper.
An engineer mount has to be something that is just mechanical not a mechanized animal, that just seems unimaginative. I'm thinking a flying elevator, or a submarine (with missiles!) for Vashj'ir.
No, it seems pretty awesome. Besides, I didn't mean just for engineers. I meant for others also. It would be somewhat like a mechano-hog. Plus, since most people I know like drakes, it would be an awesome mount for people, that is what I was thinking. Not un-imaginative at all, especially since nobody else has posted a thread about this exact type of mount I have just described.
Turbo Pogo-Stick
Meh, I hope Leatherworking gets to build an underwater mount.

But engies have enough, for now at least.