Turkey Lurkey

Wyrmrest Accord
Post Limit:
You almost forget that almost 30% of the server's total population is a blood elf until you have to go hunting down rogues that aren't.

Edit: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=841
My rogue is human!

am i cool now

(no)
I am rolling a troll rogue for cataclysm...

Not that that will help right now.
I don't know about this...
I can bring Jisne somewhere for a little while.
I shall remain illusive!
You see, this is why I refuse to log in on this character for this week specifically. I'm a dwarf dammit! I have my pride!
You see, this is why I refuse to log in on this character for this week specifically. I'm a dwarf dammit! I have my pride!
Please? According to the census, out of 31,735 characters on the server, only 70 of those are dwarf rogues. There really aren't many of you guys.
I could always ask my gf to log onto her level 1 dwarf rogue later when she wakes up. I ported her to Dalaran on my mage and we were dancing for a little bit in front of the horde place yesterday.

As for me, mwahahahaha! *ninja vanish*
I got the undead rogue part in Darnassus yesterday. :> He was backstabbing folks, I readied my feather gun, took aim, fired...

He vanished in gobble, glaring angrily at me..

Now... When ever I hear a turkey caller, I fear for my life.

:(
Got my title this morning :) Had a friend help me out with the rolling of a Gnome, Dwarf and Orc Rogues :D and now, I will hide for the rest of the event :D
I need that title... but I just cannot get the Turkey Hunting one! I just need to hang out in Dal to get all the Horde Rogues I need. :P
There are lots of benefits to having multiple accounts in a household. *evil grin*

I could always ask my gf to log onto her level 1 dwarf rogue later when she wakes up. I ported her to Dalaran on my mage and we were dancing for a little bit in front of the horde place yesterday.

Syl, SYL. Baby honey snookums. PLEASE. Both of you log on when I'm on later and let me shoot you. I'll log on my Gnome Rogue just for you guys. :3
I refuse to do Turkinator on another alt ever again. Getting Pilgrim once was more than enough.

And yes, I realize I was at an advantage with it being a hunter, and yes, I got it done in the first night, but aksdflasd;flasdf getting so close and not being able to find ONE TURKEY over and over again qQqQqQqQq

It was bad.

Syl, SYL. Baby honey snookums. PLEASE. Both of you log on when I'm on later and let me shoot you. I'll log on my Gnome Rogue just for you guys. :3

I will. It will just have to wait till I get home from work. =p