Favourite NPC phrase.

General Discussion
King Varian - "You want to compare Scars?"
"WORK IS DA POOP!"
Legionnaire Nazgrim: "Thrall's balls! They're everywhere..."

/thread

You don't get to /thread your own post.
I absolutely love the voice work for Scourgelord Tyranus in Pit of Saron.

Specifically, my favorite is death knight orc NPCs yelling "WHAT!?" when you click on them for the first time.
MOOORRTAARRRR COMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
All Echo Isles NPCs

Almost all the quest NPCs have voice acting.
Legionnaire Nazgrim: "Thrall's balls! They're everywhere..."

/thread
DKs - "Suffer well". Total acceptance of being damned and ready to murder some faces because of it.

Overall fave - "TRIFLING GNOME!"
I have seen worlds bathed in the Makers' flames. Their denizens fading without so much as a whimper. Entire planetary systems born and raised in the time that it takes your mortal hearts to beat once. Yet all throughout, my own heart, devoid of emotion... of empathy. I... have... felt... NOTHING! A million, million lives wasted. Had they all held within them your tenacity? Had they all loved life as you do?
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.
I've rearranged the reply code. Your planet will be spared. I cannot be certain of my own calculations anymore.
I lack the strength to transmit the signal. You must hurry. Find a place of power close to the skies.
Do not worry about my fate. If the signal is not transmitted in time re-origination will proceed regardless. Save. Your. World.

/thread