Wyrmrest Accord IC Twitter Project!

Wyrmrest Accord
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
http://twitter.com/Henriettecull

Stupid thing couldn't accept her full last name! >:O

It's Cullingwood!
It's hard to say if I want to participate or how to proceed.
I don't want to do just one character if I participate at all... too many characters to keep track of that many twitter accounts, but having them all on one twitter would possibly be far too confusing.

Yeah, it's definitely something you'd have to select one or two characters for. I'm doing three. My other characters are just flat out of luck =)
After you sign up, make sure you remember to verify you account through your email link. Also, if you tweet something it makes it a lot easier for us to find and add/follow you.
Also, tell your guilds about it! We can always use more people!
@LadyLakefire

We had this on my old server. I think this is a fun idea!
OK mine is @Dratnea with a capital D. Not sure if that matters and I search but still can see no one. I made a tweet hoping that will help.

Edit: I used HenrietteCull account to find you all. I followed a bunch of you. This should be fun!
@TadaahsPlace

It's where I twit my bg scores for Emberstorm.

:oD

@TadaahsPlace

It's where I twit my bg scores for Emberstorm.

:oD

Won't work for this project Tadaah. These accounts are intended to be 100% in-character, following only in-character accounts for Wyrmrest. =)
Fromwizzle, I hope you do not mind, but I copied and pasted your explanation of the Twitter project to my guild webpage. Now, the Lakefire Cartel is in the know. ;)
The OOC part that is.
Fromwizzle, I hope you do not mind, but I copied and pasted your explanation of the Twitter project to my guild webpage. Now, the Lakefire Cartel is in the know. ;)

Of course I don't mind. The more the better. Could copy and paste the IC part as well if you want. Looking forward to having at least some IC communication with Hordies!

Ah, and if they sign up make sure you post their names here so I can add them to the main post.
Decided to throw my hat into the ring as well. Haven't posted anything as of yet but I can be found at @FatherAidin
Won't work for this project Tadaah. These accounts are intended to be 100% in-character, following only in-character accounts for Wyrmrest. =)

Bummer

/pout

Bummer

/pout

Could always create a new one for your character. I have accounts for 3 characters.
This seems like it could be a fun idea.

@mkv3nner
After some consideration Vandrick decided it was safer to avoid using the tomes as himself. He's now using an anonymous name @ManThatNeverWas

I deleted all his old posts. All those following should still have his account. It might take a bit before the changes show up.
I added a few simple rules to the original post.
==========
THE RULES
==========

1) Each account must be for a single character

2) All Tweets must be 100% in-character

3) ONLY follow other participants in the project; nobody else!
(this is very important, as it helps us find/locate and other characters easily by using other's "following" list)

4) Everything Tweeted is considered having happened in-game

5) If we get non-participants responding to our tweets we will have to all be sure to change our accounts to allow only accepted followers. This might not be a bad idea to do anyway if we want to assure the RP immersion.

I just want to stress that we should not be following anybody with these accounts save for the people/characters participating. If this continues to grow like it has been, it will become very confusing if we see people following non-participants. We should the "Following" for each member and add everyone they are following who we don't have.
Oh this sounds like fun. @sahaiara
Wonder if I'll get a visit from the FBI for talking about killing a man on my Vandrick's twitter account lol. Made sure I stated it was a fictional character in my bio, so hopefully I won't have to play WoW from prison <nods>
OKies, so i started out with a couple, i'll edit this as i make more (cause i'm crazy like that)

Faelwen - @BloodKnightFae

Valiedhiel - @CrzyAlchemy

Salacis - @ObsidanWRath

Alisaadi - @Death2TheLiving