New raiding system..

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Post Limit:
IMO you can not make 10 man as hard as 25 man, even if you do make it more difficult ... 10 people work more easily then 25 man, in general..
So that being said, if most of the population doesn't feel the new raiding ways, and dislikes it would it be possible for blizzard to trash it and for NEW raids in Cata after the already input ones... would it be possible they would go back to how it is in WOTLK.
I am mainly concerned about the " Realm First " Achievements.. i mean if you can obtain them in 10 man i think that is lame.. it should be 25 man only.
Does anyone know if its 10/25?
Discuss:
Bump
Let's have some feedback :)
10 mans can sometimes be harder than 25mans. It depends on if you like depending on 25 people less, or depending on 10 people more.
But with 25 people there is way more chance of someone messing up.
It's harder to do 25 mans, its easier to do 10s.
Hardmode LK is pretty much as challenging in 10 and 25, yet 10 can get it faster.
For Cataclysm raids all achievements and loot are the same in 10 and 25 man. So yes, server firsts are rewarded to whatever format completes it first.
Which is stupid.
No 25 man will get realm first.. unless its like Deus Vox hah.
So you're going to H LK 25 man and someone messes up...
Doubtful that you recover.
Think it through...
Sarth 3d was more difficult in 10 man than it was in 25 man. They can make 10 man just as tough, if not tougher. For the majority of 10 man encounters they just choose not. Also, in Cata you will not be able to overgear 10 man zones with 25 man gear to make it even easier.

In 10 mans, when one person dies you lose 10% of your entire raid crew, in 25 man you lose 4% of your raid crew. When they make the fights as tough, the margin for error in 10 man runs will be less.
Perhaps, and i hope so.
I would like to continue being the top guild of our server and wouldnt want to be overrun because someone forms a 10 man and makes it.
We are still doing 25 /shrug.
Just my thoughts.
They drop the same loot so they should be equally as hard. People cried that ten man loot was holding them back. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

As for realm firsts i don't think it is going to matter. 25 man raiding guild will disappear pretty quick.
I've always prefered 10 mans, people lag less, you can spot the people making errors faster and you carry less dead weight. Its not fun wiping in 25s because a few people dont get it and people arent realizing who keeps messing up over and over. Not to mention many peoples computers cant seem to handle 25s and they'll wipe a raid because of a computer lockup but those same people are fine in 10 mans.

I'm very happy 10 mans are totally viable now. I think there will still be a few hardcore 25 man guilds so if thats your worry thats an option.
So you're going to H LK 25 man and someone messes up...
Doubtful that you recover.
Think it through...

To be fair, Wrath Raids were intentionally designed for the 25 player version to be harder, and except for a few fights here and there, 25 man encounters are harder. To use Wrath encounters as proof that 10 mans can't be hard is somewhat disingenuous.
IMO you can not make 10 man as hard as 25 man, even if you do make it more difficult

Your opinion is baffling.

You cannot do X, even if you manage to do X.

0/10
Hardmode LK is pretty much as challenging in 10 and 25, yet 10 can get it faster.

You couldn't be more wrong.

You're trying to judge blizzard's cataclysm raid aspirations using wrath of the lich king content.
Maybe so, i guess i see more people get Bane of the fallen king before Light Of Dawn..
I could be completely wrong, and maybe i just haven't realized that it will be just as hard and that it will work very well.
HOWEVER. Thank you all for responding it's certainly helped a lot and i have begun to lighten up on the idea.
I guess im one who always favored 10 mans and 25 mans. No harm in that, i just prefer something different than what blizz is doing.