Shockadin leveling

Paladin
Has anyone on beta tried leveling shockadin as opposed to ret? I'm curious how much of a difference there is between the two.
I haven't tried Ret, but Shockadin is able to kill mobs pretty quickly. It also eats mana though so use Plea on CD and bring drinks.
Shockadin is VERY good for leveling. You don't die, your armor is high, and you kill very quickly due to instant cast damage spells or fast exorcisms. your cooldows are also all back up for when you get to the next mob. Your downtime is nonexistent since you have a high mana regen as well. You can survive being jumped much easier on pvp realms. You can solo most elite mobs since taking hits generates holy power and you can keep yourself up with word of glory at higher levels or gain faster heals to use on yourself by using shock at lower levels.

You are also strong healer and can heal instances till you are able to duel spec when it becomes necessary to focus more on healing tallents.

Pern.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1081858274
Has anyone on beta tried leveling shockadin as opposed to ret? I'm curious how much of a difference there is between the two.

Ret does more dps than Holy. There is no Shockadin spec.