Wintergrasp changes are amazing! Thank you!

Battlegrounds
Post Limit:
Great job Blizzard! You've made a lot of people happy with this change.
But you've made even more people unhappy. gg
I'm happy... and so is the rest of my realm. Good job blizzard. We've enjoyed actually getting to do VoA, and will enjoy actually getting to do the Tol barad raid in the months to come. It's about time.

I feel no sympathy for any realm who had WG 90+% of LK. You had it easy.
Most people agree the change was for the better, quit crying and queue sooner if your faction outnumbers the other.
The people complaining far outnumber those in favor of this change. The people complaining belong to a faction that severely outnumbers their opposite faction. We are outnumbered here. Those that are happy with the change are not going to come to the forums. I just wanted to show my support of the change. Once again, Thank you Blizzard!
On my server the 100vs10 fest is no more and we now control WG 90% of the time, sadly again this change comes way way to late and kinda a slap in the face since all the gear in their is going to be useless in 2 weeks.
..Says all the Alliance that have never seen the inside of VoA.

Let's cater to them, the mildly retarded, the undergeared, The "Good Guys" as they call it.

This is simply not consistent with any "realistic" attempt at balance.

It's called "Tough Love" kiddies. If it's 100 vs 1 there are two things YOU & BLIZZARD need to run on home to mom and think about.

1) That's life. Too bad. Stfu and deal with it.

2) You're terrible.

But as the online gaming industry as a whole matures, the graphics and the candyland aspect will disolve.

Other games, such as Firefall will "I hope" destroy wow and the Rude, Elitist, "Mommy" / "Daddy" issue community.

It's the worst on the net. You can't even ask a question without a smart ass remark some kid that I would otherwise tie up and leave for dead just to show him how "badass" he really is.

Sorry, I didn't really read all this.

I started to, I swear, but then I saw your avatar.

Blood Elf. Rogue.

That aside, I read your post. Read some of mine on this issue.

Guess what has been happening on most servers? More people on underpop are showing up because they now have a shot at winnning. This is upping the number allowed for the overpop side entry. It will take time, yes. But on my server, you know what just happened? Alli is the underdog in WG. But we have actually been having a QUEUE to get in. Yes, WE had to wait on HORDE to queue.

It will be slower for some servers than others for the balance to happen. But it IS happening.

/happy face
As much as I dislike not being able to get into a WG and miss GY camping the poor horde on FM. With the changes, more show up and they fight harder. Overall it's much more enjoyable to actually have to fight than to farm.
At the very least they need to change the guards on defense to go along with this. Our WGs are ~15 on 15 and at the front door it usually ends up about 5v5.

Unfortunately there are ~10-15 elite guards on pretty quick respawns. These guards were previously a joke with the larger numbers, but now it's extremely lopsided.
The tears from the zergers sustain me...I need more...MORE!
Are yo

..Says all the Alliance that have never seen the inside of VoA.

Let's cater to them, the mildly retarded, the undergeared, The "Good Guys" as they call it.

This is simply not consistent with any "realistic" attempt at balance.

It's called "Tough Love" kiddies. If it's 100 vs 1 there are two things YOU & BLIZZARD need to run on home to mom and think about.

1) That's life. Too bad. Stfu and deal with it.

2) You're terrible.

But as the online gaming industry as a whole matures, the graphics and the candyland aspect will disolve.

Other games, such as Firefall will "I hope" destroy wow and the Rude, Elitist, "Mommy" / "Daddy" issue community. Shutting Blizzard up permanently, and their decisions to ruin the only aspect this game that set it aside from the masses.

It's the worst on the net. You can't even ask a question without a smart ass remark some kid that I would otherwise tie up and leave for dead just to show him how "badass" he really is.

So you want to out # the Alliance and yet your calling them bad lol

Your bad that`s why you don`t like things to be fare.

"I used to always win WG when we had the bigger team but not anymore! Now that the playing field is even it's totally not fair those of us who picked the ezmode side to win. I used to think my faction was better but now I see that it was just population imbalances leading us to victory! I'm so mad that I'm gonna post in threads trying to make it look like blizz is catering to allies or something so I can still feel like a man"

Is that what you meant to say Blades?