Beta Arenas (best spec)

Death Knight
So i'm wondering, specifically for arenas in cata which of the dps specs are better. Now a lot of people are saying frost and i'm enjoying it but idk how thats going to be later. The reason I am asking this is because I just leveled 80 and I have never done arenas and in the half of a month left I want to practice pvping with the spec thats best.
So i'm wondering, specifically for arenas in cata which of the dps specs are better. Now a lot of people are saying frost and i'm enjoying it but idk how thats going to be later. The reason I am asking this is because I just leveled 80 and I have never done arenas and in the half of a month left I want to practice pvping with the spec thats best.

BUMP
The problem Frost runs into in competitive arenas is there is no disease protection, it will probably be less of a problem in cata then it is in wrath. You can spec into Resilient Infection in the Unholy tree to protect your diseases and proc a free howling blast, but that means no Hand of Doom from the Blood tree.

I'm looking forward to testing Hpal/UH DK/ Frost DK 3's comp in cata. Unholy providing disease protection, and frost probably talenting into 1 min strangulate. Not many could survive the healer cc of HC, 2x strang, ghoul stun, hammer of justice.