Cataclysm Launch Event Feat of Strength?

Achievements
So when will we all be getting the Feat of Strength for participating in the Cata Launch Event? I was expecting to get it after I beat the 4 elemental bosses and did the Invasion event but guess not. Anyone know when we're getting it?
closing an elmental rift for each element (earth, fire, water, wind) is the feat of strength for cataclysm pre-launch.

It is called Tripping the Rifts and you got it already.
Ah okay, just thought there could be another for just participating in it.
List of pre-Cataclysm FoS:
[Zalazane's Fall]
[Tripping the Rifts]
There is another one you can get called "Stood in the Fire". All you need to do is get killed by deathwing when he does his flyover+nuke to random zones during and after the launch.
There is another one you can get called "Stood in the Fire". All you need to do is get killed by deathwing when he does his flyover+nuke to random zones during and after the launch.

It's not a FoS, at least not yet. He'll be flying over zones doing that for the entire expansion, or at least until he's killed anyway. It'll be converted from an achievement under "Exploration" to a FoS at that point, but that won't be for awhile.
Stood in the Fire is 10 points, under Exploration on the PTR.

It's not a FoS, at least not yet. He'll be flying over zones doing that for the entire expansion, or at least until he's killed anyway. It'll be converted from an achievement under "Exploration" to a FoS at that point, but that won't be for awhile.

who told you that? it's a FoS at this moment. not an achievement. Pics pl0x

http://cata.wowhead.com/achievement=5518

Also, a quote from Zarhym:

Once free to terrorize the world, Deathwing will randomly choose territories in Azeroth to attack each day until his ruinous reign is brought to an end.
I thought this was an FoS/achievement from 4.03a till Cata release...