Who's Going to be a Tauren Paladin Tomorrow?

Paladin
So... who? I know I am!
No :[
not I
didn't they say paid race changes won't be till cata? even though you can make the new combos from scratch tomorrow.
unless you meant playing one from level 1 of course
"Paid Race Change to the new class combos will be available as soon as they are available to create (with the release of 4.0.3a)

This is an update to the previous expected functioning of this service. We're in the process of ensuring everyone here has this latest updated information, just know that this is what's now accurate. :)"

This is in the General forum under race change question thread.
They look hideous. Why would anyone roll one?
"Paid Race Change to the new class combos will be available as soon as they are available to create (with the release of 4.0.3a)

This is an update to the previous expected functioning of this service. We're in the process of ensuring everyone here has this latest updated information, just know that this is what's now accurate. :)"

This is in the General forum under race change question thread.

That's cool, didn't know about the update to that message. Thanks!
I will not make any paladin of any race except Blood Elf or Draenei.

Both named Ehcks, of course.
I've been thinking about it since reading 'The Shattering'.

If I had the money for it, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'm tired of being petite. :(
Im making mine tomorrow, yay for taurens!
I just can't reroll my pally tauren because i have to be able to reserve the right to call myself "The D!ckadin!" and i can only do that by being a d!ckish blood elf.
Never.

Member of the Paladin Secret Shirt Club
If Warstomp wasn't so terribad i'd be a femcow
Sticking with my Blood Elf for now.
If Warstomp wasn't so terribad i'd be a femcow

Had a friend roll a horde female druid alt a while back. I teased him mercilessly.

He still owes me a damn glass of milk!!!

Member of the Paladin Secret Shirt Club
Yes.