Where have YOU loggged off?

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
This guy? Sentinile Hill

My Paladen is residing in Lights Hope Chapel,

My Dk is in SW,

and for my preist, I debated this one, but I decided to log her out in Darnassus, although it would be fun to wake up in Auberdine, and see that place totally destroyed...I rather not risk it
On top of the waterfall overlooking Northshire Valley. I went on a final goodbye tour to the good tricky exploring spots. Ironforge airport, weird square valleys, over the instance portal from BE lands...

As much as flying is going to be nice, it's going to take a bit of the fun out of things for me. No more cliffwalking into weird unfinished terrain...
My human mage is in the mage tower. And my druid in Temple of the moon.
I'm thinking about logging her off in Southshore just to see if she has to fight her way out...
This guy and my DK are sitting in Stormwind. Mage is sitting in Dalaran, waiting to sell portals to people who didn't have the foresight to move to the old capitals.
I logged out in the TB inn where I would every day during my leveling to 60 in vanilla. Lying on one of those comfy looking hammocks :)
It's going to be hilarious when everyone starts in their hearth location aka. Dalaran.
It's going to be hilarious when everyone starts in their hearth location aka. Dalaran.

We're not starting in our Hearth location. Chilton said in an interview today that we're all gonna wake up in a graveyard near where we logged out.
my pally in on top of org bank want to see where there going to move me too and dk is dal
pasting part of my reply from another thread... >_>

I parked all my characters at locations that have some emotional significance for me or, get ready to laugh, for them. My mage main here is sitting atop Frostsaber Rock in Winterspring. (Night elf NPC and kitty cat lying freshly slain...it's my rock.) I imagine her standing there getting ready to have a little 1v1 against Deathwing when he flies by, and they'll exchange some missile attacks, but Deathwing will be occupied with his task of messing up the world so he won't stick around.

Druid's sitting in the middle of Nighthaven. Paladin stands at a picturesque spot in Eversong Forest looking toward the horizon. Banker sits up against the bank in UC with his felhunter snoozing next to him. Priest overlooking Valley of Strength in Org from the top of the wyvern tower. Shammy logged out on bank roof in the very center. Night elf death knight is standing on the balcony of Acherus from where she will watch the worldbreaker fly overhead. Warrior sleeps soundly in the Aldor inn on another world. He's going to feel bad that he wasn't around when the Shattering occurred, and that will fuel his vengeance.
Stranglethorn Valley where that huge whirlpool goes to kill people. I just wanna see what happens.

We're not starting in our Hearth location. Chilton said in an interview today that we're all gonna wake up in a graveyard near where we logged out.

Aww, musta missed that. Oh well, Stranglethorn's still a cool place.
goldshire, so i can walk through the gates of stormwind first thing!
Just in the Stormwind Inn, having a drink.
Logged out with this mask on next to Master Gadrin in the Darkspear Village, 'mon.
Scryers Tier on all of my 80's. Auberdine on my cute 50 gnome warlock. :)