Extended Maint.....

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Think there will be an extended Maintenance for the patch today?

I think it is quite possible. Has happened many a time.
I think more people were wondering "How long after the time they've given us will they say it's extended" than "will they extend".
It was extended maintenance when they announced it because it started two hours earlier.

Do I think it will go beyond 11 A.M. Pacific? Probably.
I have a funny feeling that they wont extend it today...
I think more people were wondering "How long after the time they've given us will they say it's extended" than "will they extend".

^very much this lol
Cut your tongue out!!!!!

I second your feeling.

I do too

We can hope.... God help us!
I'm hoping they'll finish early. I can hope, can't I?
Shush....think positive!
I acutally think they will all come online on time. The patch hit the PTR's without even a hitch and i played all day with no crashes or disconnects.

I honestly think they got it.
This.

I don't see why they would today since we already have the patch downloaded..
Why would it be extended? they are just activating things... nothing is really being changed it already has been we will just be able to see it now
Considering it was just a 29MB patch,and just flipping a switch to initiate the Cataclysm,I don't really see how or why they would extend it,I think the servers'll be up right on time.

OH MAN I NEED SOME WOOD TO KNOCK ON
I'm naive and hoping they wont so I'll say they wont extend maintenance further then 11pst.

but there's a little voice in my head saying that yes they most certainly will but I'm trying to ignore it.... ><