Cannot login, disconnects after load screen

Technical Support
Hello everyone,

Since the patch I cannot seem to login my Kel'thuzad toon. After I get to the character choosing screen, I choose my KT rogue. After the loading instead of loggin in I get disconected and the following message shows "You have been disconnected from the server."

I tryied disabling the addons but didn't work ...

HALP!
hello?
Does changing your resolution to 1024x768 help?
I'm having the same trouble. I think its because your character is in a zone that is cata exclusive and off limits atm so its disconnecting you. Just a guess but my character is currently stuck in swamp of sorrows.

unlikely, i logged on my warrior @ warsong.
I'm stuck in Desolace with the exact same problem. Made a different toon and it's working just fine so I know it's a problem with the area. =/

Unlikely? Guess you don't want to bother trying? :/
I don't know about the OP but I just tried the resolution thing and it didn't help. I'm still locked out of that one toon. Thanks though.

Unlikely? Guess you don't want to bother trying? :/

I didn't wanted to bother trying but I did after I realise if it does't work its ok because my addons wont get messed, so im ok with messing the addons as long as i can log in. Didn't work tho.

I'd bet it's the zone thingy, but I want a blue to post here and say if I should try to log today or shouldnt even bother.
I have the same problem - cant loginto character in duskwood - but i can login to other toon in gnomeland no problem.. soon as I login it kicks me out.
My character is in duskwood too but I can login if I change my resolution.

Also, if I reduce view distance from Ultra to High it allows me to choose whatever resolution I want.

This did not happen pre patch.
I'd really love for a blue to post in here, as well.
I was flying from Goldshire to Redridge (to check it out) when the game disconnected me in mid-flight. Everytime I log in and press my Paladin character...it goes to the load page...the whole loading line goes across the bottom of the page...then I get disconnected to splash screen. First started happening to me about two hours ago or less.
What about changing your view distance from Ultra to High. I am just throwing things that are helping on my end with this patch.
I do appreciate you offer of help. I cannot even get back into the game with this character to try. Every time I finish load screen it throws me back to log in screen and tells me I've been disconnected. If I make it back in I will certainly try this. Thank you so much for this info.
Im having the same problem.

I logged into my warrior. I was traveling through orgrimmar when i go to the valley of strength and it D/C after several tries i still haven't been able to get back in. I was able to run my ally around stormwind and created a troll druid which i had no problem with.
I'm having similar problems.
I made an undead hunter and I always get disconnected on the loading screen.
I also had another toon take the zeppelin from Org to UC and I got disconnected on that loading screen too.
Maybe Deathwing got us!
I'm stuck in Desolace with the exact same problem. Made a different toon and it's working just fine so I know it's a problem with the area. =/

Im stuck in Desolace too:/
I'm stuck in Azshara, and like many of the above have mentioned my other characters seem to work without any flaws, just this one. QQ