Thanks blizzard for nerfing warriors

Warrior
Thanks!
You're welcome, You can leave your Warrior card at the door considering you just lost it by being a whiny baby.
You're welcome, You can leave your Warrior card at the door considering you just lost it by being a whiny baby.

I'm not whining, I'm smiling.

I'm not whining, I'm smiling.

Ohhh, your NOT a warrior. I thought you where one of the bad warriors who like to post on other toons.

You're still welcome.... :(
Look at where we were in naxx. then look at where we were in icc.

This happens every expansion.
Look at where we were in naxx. then look at where we were in icc.

This happens every expansion.

Us too. See you at the top next expansion!
yeap

Blame blizzards fundamental bad design of the warrior class.. we scale exponentially with gear, probably more so than any other class so once we hit 85, get our hands on high level gear we'll smash face again... ensue the mandatory QQ from players and then we'll be hit with the nerf bat.

This happens EVERY expansion, its stupid but I think its too late to drastically alter warrior mechanics without causing chaos.

Love my warrior, some will re-roll the rest of us will adapt, learn and mess up ur lock face! ( in the nicest possible way lol ) <3
Hmmm....i think mages and warlocks r still the OP toons than warriors....
Why? Why now? Can't get to 85 until Dec 7th. Just making sure I will have extra time to spend with family and friends for the holiday... how thoughtful.
We're balanced around having deep wounds at 85. We're fine. Yes we lost a good chunk of dps for a whole two weeks. *twirls finger*
Enjoy your temporary reprieve.
a know, at first I was looking at the patch notes and I was a bit upset. Obviously we don't like getting nerfed. And worse was the fact that mages got buffed a decent bit. But ya know, I still do fine.
not happy one bit... tired of this every expack... wtb stargate mmo
My pally and lock are not laughing, but this guy is.
I'm laughing at all the bads that think this wasn't justified in anyway.
It's cool, we'll be bursting clothies apart at 85.