WHAT? ret worse than before the "hotfix"

Paladin
Dear Blizzard,
What was the point of the first hotfix when the patch came out with the new talent trees?
I was doing like 4.2k DPS on dummies. then the "hotfix" came out like 3 days later and I was doing like 6k DPS.
I've upgraded a few pieces of gear since then, BUT then yesterdays patch totally screwed us worse than before.
After patch now i'm doing 3.9 -4.1k DPS. tried it around 20 different times last night.
I'm really hoping this isnt intentional...

I couldn't care less what anyone here says, flame me all you want, but blizzard cant get their crap together. I dont post on the forums, this will probably be my 3rd post since release of vanilla, but this "balancing crap" mades me want to vent.

I dont care to be overpowered, but I want to atleast compete on the meters.
I pay you guys (a lot since i've been a customer) and you guys let me enjoy your game, right? Well let me enjoy it, instead of screwing it up, fixing it up, than screwing it up even worse than before... Its really getting out of hand. Plenty of other games to give my money too out there. I dont want too, but jeez, how much more money do you guys need before you learn to balance? Atleast to a competive level...
we got an original damage increase because we don't have inquisition.

Look back to 4.0.1 release posts and paladins claiming a 2k dps increase. They took that increase away because inquisition covers it in 2 weeks.

Them not putting this in the patch notes like they did for other classes was a @#%@ move to do, however.
So 1 ability means everything for us? Thats terrible balance imo...
We are just getting DESTROYED on the meters now, by everything. A healer can heal and dps and do more than us. (not sarcasm)
I've been ret since the lolret days, but here we go again... I guess.
But I wont be here to see it, if it comes down to that AGAIN.

So i guess not only are we gonna be trash before the expansion, we will also be trash leveling up. We will get a slower start seeing as its going to take us longer to kill..
1 ability - definition of pally dps
I hear that there is a new expansion coming out in like 2 weeks making the current raids obsolete.

If you were in beta or read any of the posts in beta you would know that come 85 we are even more broken then at 80. Keep hoping expansion will fix it because i guarantee you it wont.

Broken how? I do 15k DPS in lv 85 heroics, which is slightly less than my fire mage. I haven't done raids yet, but I would imagine that it's higher with raid buffs.
we got an original damage increase because we don't have inquisition.

Look back to 4.0.1 release posts and paladins claiming a 2k dps increase. They took that increase away because inquisition covers it in 2 weeks.

Them not putting this in the patch notes like they did for other classes was a @#%@ move to do, however.

Inquistion is about a 7% damage increase, in a perfect situation (Saurfang, etc). Less most of the time. Don't count it fixing everything.