No More Premades More Then 5 Players...

Battlegrounds
1 2 3 10 Next
Looks like Blizzard listened to the (Q_Q)ers...

I don't see this in the patch notes anywhere? Is this still just for randoms, or for specific queues too?
What? You can't beat a pug with only a 5 man premade? Farming pugs too hard?

If you want to 10v10 or 15v15 there will be rated BG's. So why exactly do you need to be able to form a full premade to gy camp pug BG's?

Not all teams we play are Pugs. A third of the time we face a partial or full premade teams. You play an MMO Grux, it's expected for you to learn to get along with others enough to participate in a Premade.

I don't see this in the patch notes anywhere? Is this still just for randoms, or for specific queues too?

Specific queues too. Please test it. As we're SoL for now.
What? You can't beat a pug with only a 5 man premade? Farming pugs too hard?

If you want to 10v10 or 15v15 there will be rated BG's. So why exactly do you need to be able to form a full premade to gy camp pug BG's?

Not all teams we play are Pugs. A third of the time we face a partial or full premade teams. You play an MMO Grux, it's expected for you to learn to get along with others enough to participate in a Premade.

Specific queues too. Please test it. As we're SoL for now.

Just curious, did 4.0.3 break preformav too? It worked to queue for every battleground before (not that you needed to for anything but AV/IoC.)

Edited for clarity.
How exactly does this make premades any less than they should be? There is a place for full premades and people who want random BG pvp now. Everyone gets what they want....except the people who want to farm disorganized scrubs.

You mean those who enjoy PvP in it's entirety. Those who want to sharpen their team and communication skills. Those who have been playing together for years.

Apparently you can make two 5 man groups and queue together...

Just curious, did 4.0.3 break preformav too? It worked to queue for every battleground before (not that you needed to for anything but AV/IoC.)

Edited for clarity.

Haven't used, your info would be helpful too for those who use that Mod.

You mean those who enjoy PvP in it's entirety. Those who want to sharpen their team and communication skills. Those who have been playing together for years.
really? are you honestly using this line of reasoning?

i run premades all the time with the guild anywhere from partial to full. rofling random scrubs, while entertaining, does not improve your or your group's skill level at all.

facing another premade of equal skill will but honestly those games are few and far between.
Not for Alliance...
You will be able to FAR more effectively hone your skills by going in as a 5 man and having to be faced by challenge, when the game is not assured victory simply because you have the advantage of prior planning and voice communication.

You might, every once in 10 games or so, fight another premade. You aren't losing out on that much, and likely gaining a lot more by being forced to fight on more even teams with the pugs you're going against.

Farming scrubs into their gy with a 10/15 premade does absolutely nothing for skill honing in pvp lol. Otherwise, all those BG heroes would have been arena gods, right? #11
12 minutes ago

And I do enjoy playing with more then 5 people. Not every Guild who enjoys PvP only has 5 people.
Apparently you can make two 5 man groups and queue together...

Edited for clarity.

Haven't used, your info would be helpful too for those who use that Mod.

Preformav (if it still works) would allow you to queue premades of anywhere from 6-max for whichever bg you'd like to use.

There's an alternative that'd let you premade while you wait for confirmation that this is or is not a mistake.
PvE change in PvP's turf, nothing new here. Your argument against this being a bad change is the same as saying raids should all be random groups for non-heroic difficulty dragons. It's not fair for the dragon since you all have prior planning and voice communication.

If we're not gonna be able to do warm-ups and practice strats in regular bg's, we're gonna need a "skirmish" option.

And yes, i understand how it'll be tough for casuals to get gear from random bg queues, but that's why pvp gear is accessible through dungeon grinds as well, right?

I'm a casual btw.
After the merge premades are the only thing that make BGs worth queueing for as Alliance on my Battlegroup.

Change really sucks for those whose only hope at a decent BGing experience was grouping up to avoid being stuck with players who put in far less effort into their PvP than themselves.

Grouping up in an MMO should be rewarded. There's nothing preventing these PuGers from making their own premades if they're as sick of being stuck with worthless meatbags for team mates as I am.

I can understand queue times for Horde are an issue(used to be undead), and as Horde premades were basically dead because you'd spend more time in queue than BGing. Not sure if this has changed after the merge, but either way, this is not an issue with premades it's an issue with uneven Battlegroups or uneven factions that should be solved in a better way than nerfing premades.
Completely unacceptable to do this without any warning at all.