No More Premades More Then 5 Players...

Battlegrounds
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 10 Next
Awful change. Doing premades was the main reason I went to top alliance pvp servers.

How hard is it to just keep something good like it is? Jeez.
Oh noes! I can't farm pugs for 25 minutes!!!

As has already been mentioned, RBGs are now for premades.
Gotta agree with Charax. You will have your premades in RBGs, which provide superior rewards anyway. There is no reason at all to allow them in non-rated BGs, whatsoever. Practicing a strategy against a group of uncoordinated honor farmers is as useful as practicing one in an empty battleground.

Just hang in there, premade players. You'll get the opportunity to premade to your heart's content in 2 weeks.

This doesn't "kill" premading, it just diminishes the power of a premade to make the other team just give up before it begins, because frankly, unless the premade is absolutely terrible, they should win by a landslide.

Except on my battlgroup the alliance can be so terrible that it's almost like a 6-8 man premade(IE, the 10 pugs in an AB are essentially worth a small fraction of any player in your premade) vs. 15 people.
I hardly ever solo queue into BG's without at least a few people. But I hate 10 man rolling pugs as much as the pugs getting rolled hate it. It's a good change for the health and interest in pvp. You shouldn't nearly be FORCED to 10/15 man a premade to stand a chance in a BG.

That would be your perogative. Although I'm pretty sure there are others who share my same objections about this new change that wasn't in the Patch Notes.

Its stupid. They're preventing me from playing with my guild.
Its stupid. They're preventing me from playing with my guild.

You'll be able to play in full premades in 2 weeks.
So 10 man facerolling pugs is fun for you?

Not every game we play are PuGs. Like I said, 1/3rd of the games are against Premades.

Being a part of a guild who's been playing together since Vanilla, this change is distasteful.
So 10 man facerolling pugs is fun for you?

Not every game we play are PuGs. Like I said, 1/3rd of the games are against Premades.

Being a part of a guild who's been playing together since Vanilla, this change is distasteful.

RBGs will have 100% of your games against premades.

;)

That's understood. What's also understood that after every expansion, it'll be no less then two weeks before any kind of Arena/Rated Battlegrounds will be available.

Perhaps Blizzard is fine tuning Battlegrounds for some reason. But to do so without a forwarning in the Patch Notes is bad form.

=\
The fact that we would've known before we all logged on and not be dissapointed with the change.

It's okay though, we still faced Premades.
Good to hear. I can go back to playing my 80s now.
All I got to say it sucks for the horde because now instead of camping them in bgs it will be their lowbies who are out questing. GG blizzard at making this game more hello kittie island. First zombies and now this crap.
1500 arenas played, never broke 2k and talking like the ultimate pvper. Stay small, kid.

I know right? It's not like he played some insanely easy team composition like TSG right?