So Mirrored Blades works now

Hunter
Was fighting a frost mage, got him down to about 15% but I was out of options, so I popped Deterrence in desperation. To my surprise, he killed himself with his own shatter combo. That was a fun moment. :)

Anyone else do anything fun now that this talent is actually working?
Are you positive?
The talent actually works now?
I don't think the non talented ability works..

Yesterday I was ganked by an ele shaman and realized i wasn't going to win the fight so I started to flee. I saw him casting Lava Burst so I hit my detterence. Incoming lava burst and it hits me for like 8k. Pretty much detterence gimped me in the fact that I could have been shooting instead of hoping that detterence would deflect 100% of spells as the tool tip states..

Well I got away for a moment and was about to mount up when his mage friend finished me off with only 1k hp left...
Well, last night was the first time in awhile that i wasn't Deathgriped while Deterrence was up. I don't know about Mirrored Blades though, if it is working i gotta give it a try.
yeah i had a similar experience, pre 4.0.3 i was spell reflecting lava bursts like it was cool, see this ability was never broken, you just failed at popping it, it will not reflect abilities already in flight at your face, you were too late
it will not reflect abilities if you turned away from the caster
i will not reflect abilities if you aren't specced, however it will DEFLECT as in negate abilities if you are turned at the caster most of you crying are failing
Respeccing as soon as i log in! So it works solong as u face the caster and pop it b4 the cast goes up. THNX!
yeah i had a similar experience, pre 4.0.3 i was spell reflecting lava bursts like it was cool, see this ability was never broken, you just failed at popping it, it will not reflect abilities already in flight at your face, you were too late
it will not reflect abilities if you turned away from the caster
i will not reflect abilities if you aren't specced, however it will DEFLECT as in negate abilities if you are turned at the caster most of you crying are failing

The talent did not make deterrence reflect direct damage spells - you would see a "reflect" pop up but it wouldn't do any damage. This is pretty common knowledge. Also, the direction you're facing has absolutely no affect on deterrence. You should probably do a little research before you call everyone an idiot, because you look pretty stupid yourself right now.
Hmmm... it does seem to work now.
Successfully reflected three exorcisms, paladin took equal damage dealt (he had zero resilience).