WoW forcing us to buy gold ??

General Discussion
I understand new changes are needed for cataclysm , but many of us enjoy farming around and playing in the Auction House, instead of raiding or questing.
My point is, why have many of the patterns, cooking receipes..ect have been removed??
those have been the items i have farmed and sell for a small profit int he AH.

EXAMPLE: Gikkix in one of the huts at Steamwheedle Port , where in the world is he ?, i checked all over Tanaris and can't find him. or where is the person that sells the cooking receipes he was selling???. they are many character like him missing all over the maps.

If wow is making everyone go to the trainer and train , instead of farming the items, what is the point of the AH ??
so with less items to farm around, where is my gold coming from now?
because there are plenty of other things to farm in wow?

are you admitting to buying gold?
I'm pretty sure that doing dailies/playing the AH with ore or whatever wont force you to buy gold.
Um.

Questing?

Killing monsters?

Selling stuff that's still in the game?

This has to be a troll.
Are you one of those people that bought recipes for 20 silver and relisted them for like 5 gold? If you really think that is profitable then no wonder you think people have to buy gold. Find better ways to make money.
Not quite the fastest money...

Thank you.
Forced?

Hyperbole much?
Lets face it, peoples do buy gold a lot, I personally know some peoples who buy gold (I do not buy gold) lots of peoples actually buy gold because they just can't spend all day for framing or questing or whatever, it's pretty hard to get gold, lots of golds, it took me 2 weeks to get 5000 golds for artisan riding, I think the quest gold rewards should be highter, from 7 golds to 20, blizzard developers must ask themselfs "If the player play only 4 hours/day, with include quests,exploration,achivements, when they will reach 5000g?" the guy who made the thread have right, why to deal all day in Auction Houses and not questing,faming etc? This is why the gold vendors exist, because peoples actually prefer to buy the gold than earn it, because to earn it cost precious time and not very much fun.
Lets face it, peoples do buy gold a lot, I personally know some peoples who buy gold (I do not buy gold) lots of peoples actually buy gold because they just can't spend all day for framing or questing or whatever, it's pretty hard to get gold, lots of golds, it took me a 2 weeks to get 5000 golds for artisan riding, I think the quest gold rewards should be highter, from 7 golds to 20, blizzard developers must ask themselfs "If the player play only 4 hours/day, with include quests,exploration,achivements, when they will reach 5000?" the guy who made the thread have right, why to run deal all day in Auction Houses and no questing,faming etc? This is why the gold vendors exist, because peoples actually prefer to buy the gold than earn it.

What is this I don't even
Lets face it, peoples do buy gold a lot, I personally know some peoples who buy gold (I do not buy gold) lots of ...... -sniff-

I know I know, my English it's lame, I edited it a bit.. you should be able to understand my point.
Wow OP you should stay away from anything in RL that requires you to draw conclusions. How did you manage to connect the apparent lack of those recipes with Blizzard masterminding a way to force you to buy gold?
Lets face it, peoples do buy gold a lot, I personally know some peoples who buy gold (I do not buy gold) lots of ...... -sniff-

I know I know, my English it's lame, I edited it a bit.. you should be able to understand my point.

I wasn't making fun of your English. In fact, despite the fact that it could have been worded better, I understood all of it. What's mind-boggling to me is that you actually think making gold is too difficult.

Pre-4.0, dailies were, what, 13g each? That's a couple hundred gold if you did as many as you could, but a lot of people only did the Argent Tournament dailies, which still netted you quite a bit of gold. Random heroics also gave you 26g for the first run and a bit less for each run after that, but it was still a decent amount.

Realistically, you don't even need 5000g. 310% flying is a luxury, not a necessity. Sure, it'll take some time to get to 5000g, but it really isn't all that difficult. A couple of dailies here and there, sell some gathering items on the AH, and after awhile you'll be sitting on money. You said you spent 2 weeks getting 5000g. That sounds about right for someone who doesn't have time to farm or play the AH all day. Patience, friend. You can't start with a $10 bill and expect to have $10,000 by the end of the day (unless you're selling drugs, which is illegal and bad for you anyway). Take a step back, take a deep breath, and just keep truckin'. You'll get there eventually.
away with ye, foul necromancer
I really have no idea what to do with all my gold.

That's not sarcasm, I have tens of thousands. When did I become rich? When I dumped all my crafting professions for farming professions.
Wow, a 2 and a half year old necro. Nice.