Rebuke needs a new animation.

Paladin
Post Limit:
While kicking someone in the pills is a pretty effective way of stopping a cast, for a bringer of light it just doesnt quite work....obviously its just the same animation as the rogue ability kick so i get why its that animation but still....

i couldnt come up with anything that would look cool maybe someone else can =/ chao

Ranged.
I like it
I for one think that every single paladin ability needs to have Avenging Wrath-style wings associated with it.

In fact, screw that. Just have Ret paladins walk around with glowing wings all the time...

Oh, and the rebuke animation should just be the Hammer of Justice stun, only with WINGS!
Personally, I like the whole "kick someone to interrupt them." It's so ... un-paladinny that it's perfect.

The only Rebuke animation I'd like better is the paladin clobbering their target over the head with a libram.
The only Rebuke animation I'd like better is the paladin clobbering their target over the head with a libram.

This...

You, Sir, might have just won this thread.
I like jumping with Rebuke, makes me feel like my rogue.

PALADIN KICK! HYAAAA!
I do a spinning jump kick... I don't see the problem.
I love my goat kick...

YEHAW!!!!!
Rebuke has an animation?! I use it all the time and she just kind of stands there...I always imagined rebuke as punching the caster in the mouth.

POW! Right in the kisser!
You can complain about ANYTHING can't you?

Holy kick is fine.

Putting a cork into your pointless crying mouth,
Genar Tornspart
okay, try this:

next time you use rebuke, yell 'HOLY KIIIIIIIIICK!' when you push the button.

alternately, say 'holy kick' like captain falcon would.

if you do either of these things, you will come to love rebuke's animation.

i can live the the libram smacking idea
ROADHOUSE
Your skills is no match for my foot to mouth style !!
Yeah it makes me feel like a rogue, with the sprint and the kick....

yes a new animation would be nice. Mabey backhand the caster across the face with a mean steel gauntlet :) the skill has a fist on it so why not the animation?
What about a giant glowing fist with wings flying in and violently assaulting the gonads of the one being Rebuked?

Only if there is a Minor Glyph to turn the Libram into a rubber chicken.
Holy Kick's cool the way it is. I wouldn't mind having a Glyph that changed the animation though.

Smacking them with a Libram would be cool (showing off our Librams would be cooler). I wouldn't mind a quick finger point animation with a stern look on our faces. We're rebuking after all.