wow should have Customer Loyalty Program

General Discussion
1 2 3 18 Next
blizzard should have Customer Loyalty Program for world of warcraft players
WoW isn't insurance.
They did have the annual pass. Who knows, maybe they will do something similar again.
This has been a topic of constant discussion and debate for years now, both within the community and internally here at Blizzard. It's a surprisingly controversial subject on all fronts, but I'm sure tagging this thread with blue won't kick up any dust...
It's a surprisingly controversial subject on all fronts, but I'm sure tagging this thread with blue won't kick up any dust...

Not rocking the boat, no sir.

And personally, I do think there should be something. There's been some rewards for returning or new players (refer a friend and whatnot), seems only fair.
tagging this thread with blue won't kick up any dust...

I'm not sure what's going on in here because of all the dust that's been kicked up.
but I'm sure tagging this thread with blue won't kick up any dust...

wut?
This has been a topic of constant discussion and debate for years now, both within the community and internally here at Blizzard. It's a surprisingly controversial subject on all fronts, but I'm sure tagging this thread with blue won't kick up any dust...

*suspicious squint*
I demand my own Den of Mortal Delights.
01/14/2014 05:18 PMPosted by Crepe
but I'm sure tagging this thread with blue won't kick up any dust...

wut?

/kicks up dust

I think it did mate.
You heard it first, we're getting dust.

http://i.imgur.com/WoR5mF2.gif

Y'all are doing a fine job. Whether you implement a program or not won't change my feelings one bit.

Sorry, I couldn't read that through the dust storm that was already forming.

Horde has more dust than alliance. HORDE BIAS!!!!!

I've always wanted dust!
Horde has more dust than alliance. HORDE BIAS!!!!!

but the dust makes the horde look bad! ALLAINCE BIAS!