"I'm in the market!...as it were..."

Moon Guard
Hey Moon Guard! You premiere Dwarf Pirate here. So, I recently got two invitations from some pretty awesome guilds. Thanks to Lodaar and Aaja for the enthusiasm! But I was thinking of taking it a step further...

Dloin, after the Cataclysm, is doing some soul-searching. He's feeling like his life is being wasted in the drinking and the solitude, especially since he is in his twilight years. So, he's going to be much more open to trying out new things, learning new ways, etc. As such, I'd like for him to experience a number of different Guilds in the next Two to three months. So, any Alliance side guilds other than The Earthen Council and the Free Market Exchange that would like to at least RP with Dloin a bit, or perhaps invite him into their fold for a short time.

As a note for the future, he will eventually settle with the belief that he should stick with what he knows and reform his old crew. But I'd like to experience how a number of other guilds do their events and such. Plus it'll be a ton of fun from an RP standpoint!

Or if this is a crummy idea, I'll just go on my way...
I think it's a good idea.

I'd offer a spot in the Company sometime, but.. we don't do anything. We just exist.
I'd invite you to Odd Company... but I'm afraid that we'd scar you for life.

It can't be that bad can it?
I think it's a good idea.

I'd offer a spot in the Company sometime, but.. we don't do anything. We just exist.

Hey now, we exist with style!

Actually, it's pretty tame.
If you remake Pirates, I'm in.

Daviren's too old to be a pirate.

You're too girly to be an orc.
Well, it's nice to see I've gotten some sort of reaction..

And Dav, there'll always be a spot for you on the Pirates of Khaz Modan.

Dloin and Dav, there'll always be a spot for you in Uncle Rofaldo's Power Justice Mega Team.

Seriously, we need to get that together.
*fistpump*
Did somone say somethin' abou' pirates?

DWARF pirates?

You're too mean to be a Paladin.

:(

You're too mean to be a Paladin.

:(

<3

The guild had Hylia as an officer, that speaks for itself.

Have you ever met Hylia in-game? Talked to her? Gotten to know her at all? I only ask because sometimes the persona on the Forum does NOT match the persona in-game.

Have you ever met Hylia in-game? Talked to her? Gotten to know her at all? I only ask because sometimes the persona on the Forum does NOT match the persona in-game.
So you are saying she wasn't a complete moron in game? If so, then proof would help your claim. I go by what I see and the excuse "well you should have gotten to know them in-game" is hardly a valid one. I remain consistent in how I act on the forums and in the game.