Ah! Bears! Cataclysm Tanking (v4.1)

Druid
Prev 1 3 4 5 58 Next
gratz on the sticky :D

also wtb sexy troll avatar!
zomg sticky!

maybe they fell bad about the waffleban incident.

next up: yawning's, liss' and other guides.... get to liking!

Actually I sent an irate email about it.

I included everyone else's links as well, so here's hoping. ><
zomg sticky!

I hope you included the Mangle thread *nod*
OMG IT WORKED!

I reported every post in the thread for sticky about an hour ago :P I was getting fed up
zomg sticky!

I guess I could try, try again? lol
nice guide
I actually have to wonder if the constant sticky requests are annoying them and making them less likely to do it because they feel pestered.
I actually have to wonder if the constant sticky requests are annoying them and making them less likely to do it because they feel pestered.

That was phase 2. Phase 3 involves enough sticky requests that they finally give in and do it anyways.

That was phase 2. Phase 3 involves enough sticky requests that they finally give in and do it anyways.

Or they get super cranky about being hassled, and don't?

I'm not saying the CMs are malicious, but if people are harassing them to do it, it might make them less inclined to put it on the top of their priority list.

Or they get super cranky about being hassled, and don't?

I'm not saying the CMs are malicious, but if people are harassing them to do it, it might make them less inclined to put it on the top of their priority list.

The CMs are only malicious on the Realm forums, where they act like angry deities.
Minor fix for the professions. Alchemy is done being bugged with Flask of Steelskin and now gives the correct bonus.

Only if the same people do it over & over again. I can't stop many different people from reporting it, though.
WOOOOOT Stickied!!!

Congrats on First New Druid Forum Sticky
Unless this changed:

Furthermore, absorbs don't count at all -- if you absorb an attack, it counts as if you were hit.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=26435173840&postId=264329257806&sid=1#127
Unless this changed:

Furthermore, absorbs don't count at all -- if you absorb an attack, it counts as if you were hit.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=26435173840&postId=264329257806&sid=1#127

Odd wording GC used. Contextually, he's saying you won't lose vengeance if you absorb an attack like you would if you completely avoided it, but that was also posted in early august when it was still being developed.

Full absorbs still don't cause you to gain vengeance.
Please uprate her following posts up to where the reserved posts stop so the whole guide is highlighted?
very helpful, thanks! Especially the gemming section -- will keep that in mind in Cata.
Excellent post! Most likely I will be transitioning from LOLCat to Meatshield in a week so its good to get a little info before hand. Probably the best writen, least QQ bear post I've seen in a while!
Amazing guide, Thank you.