Account Status: Frozen...

Customer Support
I have multiple accounts and I decided to just concentrate on one account for the time being so I cancelled my subscription to all but one of them by using the cancellation process in Account Management (I know I'm cruel; I made the peon weep many times).

When I look at my accounts' statuses, they are described as "Frozen".

Am I right in assuming that the accounts are dormant and will remain so until I decide to resubscribe, and that during this "dormant" period I'm not actually paying anything for them?

I'm asking this because there might be a discrepancy in my accounting and I'd like to clarify the above matter.
Frozen does indeed mean they are in an inactive, non-billed status.
Thank you for the quick reply Orlyia.

You will always be my favourite lethargic panda cub :)
Yah, frozen simply means you don't have any active payment. The accounts can still be used until the current billing cycle runs out.
I have set my setting for it took pay for 3 months without me having to do anything. why would it stop now and say my status is frozen.
05/28/2011 06:25 AMPosted by Eviljoe
I have set my setting for it took pay for 3 months without me having to do anything. why would it stop now and say my status is frozen.

Call Billing to have this question answered.

This is a 6 month old thread.
It is better to create your own thread instead of digging one up from December just because it has a Blizzard response. Necro bumping is not allowed.

However, to answer your question, your form of payment sounds like it is no longer valid. It could be as simple as the expiration date on the card has passed and you need to update it. Go into account management and simply re-add your subscription form of payment.

If you have problems, then you may need to contact Billing and Account Services -

Hours: 7 AM to 8 PM Pacific Time, 7 days a week

• United States & Canada: 1-800-592-5499

• Argentina: 0800-333-0778
    • Australia: 1-800-041-378
    • Brazil: 0-800-892-1630
    • Chile: 1230-020-5554
    • Mexico: 001-888-578-7628
    • New Zealand: 800-452-520 (7am-5pm NZST)
    • Singapore: 1-800-328-8881
    • All other international players: 949-955-0283

• Email: billing@blizzard.com
    • Web form: http://us.blizzard.com/support/webform.xml
How do i fix my wow acc it says it's frozen
You add game time via a subscription, card bought from a physical store or time bought from the Blizzard store.

And, in future, please take note of the date on the original post of a thread before replying. If its more than a few days old its best to create a new thread.