Back on KT after several years away

Kel'Thuzad
Post Limit:
Howdy,

I stopped playing several years ago and have decided to come back and see what is going on with the game and check out cataclysm. I have 2 level 60's on KT Horde, a priest and a rogue.

If any guilds are looking for folks and don't mind helping someone learn all the new things, leave me a message here or shoot me a /tell in game if you see me on.

Characters are Nador and Scorned.
I LOL'ed so hard when I saw you where serious.

I LOL'ed so hard when I saw you where serious.

I LOL'ed so hard when i saw your spelling
Kel'Thuad: were whe're serious.
Kel'Thuad: were whe're serious.

where where srs.
where will i wear my we're were where srs t shirt?
ShadowSpire Clan -- Where "where" here to welcome you with open arms, laden with beer steins!

I think I'm adapting to the local dialect here...
laugh all you want :) I opened this server on launch day and beta'd WoW for 6 months before that. I played for about 3 years and got bored with it.

Just looking for folks to hang out with and learn about the changes.

where not laffing at ewe
Scorned - well, the first change where implemented was that now where where saying where instead of where.

Enjoy!
Scorned - well, the first change where implemented was that now where where saying where instead of where.

Enjoy!

Too bad Scorned is 2 dumb too realize that where on his side prety much.
Howdy,

I stopped playing several years ago and have decided to come back and see what is going on with the game and check out cataclysm. I have 2 level 60's on KT Horde, a priest and a rogue.

If any guilds are looking for folks and don't mind helping someone learn all the new things, leave me a message here or shoot me a /tell in game if you see me on.

Characters are Nador and Scorned.

Jerkfaces like you are the reason behind the queue. Welcome back jackwagon.
Yo dawg, so I heard you liked were, so we put where in your were so you can where while you were, we're.