Need Help To Delete Accounts Off Battle net.

Customer Support
I accidentally Made an additional account that is a trial on my battle.net Mine is called WoW 1
the new Trial is WoW 2 And there is a third trial called WoW three I need to know how to delete the WoW 2 and WoW 3 Off of my account. please help!
Call billing.
They can remove trial accounts.
Is that the only way? theres nothing that i can just do on the web?
Call billing.
They can remove trial accounts.

Billing is indeed the department that can assist with this. At this time, there is no way to remove old trial accounts from a Battle.net without assistance.

Billing and Account Services
Phone Support - 1 (800) 59-BLIZZ (1 (800) 592 5499)
Live Representatives Available 7 days a week, 7am to 8pm Pacific Time
E-mail Support - Billing@Blizzard.com
    Players in Australia should call 1-800-041-378
    Players in Singapore should call 800-2549-9273
    Players in Chile should call 1230-020-5554
    Players in Mexico should call 001-888-578-7628
    Players in Argentina should call 0800-333-0778
    All other international players should call: (949) 955-0283

Further contact information can be found here...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/932934085
My case is similar but it much more an aesthetically cacprice instead a need.

I don't ike how it looks my Battle.net UI when I pop down the World of Warcraft lash and appears the PTR as WoW1, later my licensed account as WoW3, and lastly the option to create a new Starter Edition account.

All in my mind is to just have one aacount, or two considering the PTR. The licensed account as WoW1 and the PTR as WoW2, and no offer to create a trial account.

And to fullfill this caprice perhaps I should create another Battle.net account since one just trial account and then move all my toon to the new account, paying the respective prices.

What do you say about this kinda nuts idea?
i opened a ticket on the site and the person who responded to it was able to remove the trial accounts that were on mine
I have the same issue too. Every time I try to call customer service, I *always* get the automated message telling me that the phone queues are full, and to try back later. Ha! As if there is a "better" time to call. This was even before the current patch was released. Ugh. Just thinking about trying to get through now makes me shudder. I hope someday there is a work-through so that we can maintain our own accounts.
My case is similar but it much more an aesthetically cacprice instead a need.

I don't ike how it looks my Battle.net UI when I pop down the World of Warcraft lash and appears the PTR as WoW1, later my licensed account as WoW3, and lastly the option to create a new Starter Edition account.

All in my mind is to just have one aacount, or two considering the PTR. The licensed account as WoW1 and the PTR as WoW2, and no offer to create a trial account.

And to fullfill this caprice perhaps I should create another Battle.net account since one just trial account and then move all my toon to the new account, paying the respective prices.

What do you say about this kinda nuts idea?

The account names cannot be changed.

If you want to move licenses go ahead, but there are items, pets, and mounts that individual Battle.net accounts are your sometimes given. Which means if you move the World of Warcraft license itself you might lose respected items, pets and mounts.

Billing is the only department that can move the license. The ability to start a Starter Account cannot be disabled.

There is no guarantee even if you move the license that the account name won't also be WOW3 on the new acount.

08/30/2012 11:29 PMPosted by Akurst
I have the same issue too. Every time I try to call customer service, I *always* get the automated message telling me that the phone queues are full, and to try back later. Ha! As if there is a "better" time to call. This was even before the current patch was released. Ugh. Just thinking about trying to get through now makes me shudder. I hope someday there is a work-through so that we can maintain our own accounts.

You need to keep calling Billing they are the ONLY department that move licenses.
Same problem, phone queue always full.

By the way no French support ? French Canadian still exist in north America. At least send us a option to call EU custom service they have peoples who speak french.
Same problem, phone queue always full.

By the way no French support ? French Canadian still exist in north America. At least send us a option to call EU custom service they have peoples who speak french.

Spam redial until you get in the queue.

Even if they had an option for you to speak to EU customer service, they wouldn't be able to do anything to your account. The regions are completely separate.
08/30/2012 10:29 PMPosted by Agrigentinvs

If you move a character between Battlenet accounts now you will lose your pets/titles since they are bound to the Battlenet Account.

If you just want to remove the Trial Accounts, there is a thread in the Technical Support forum that describes how.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3932903985
If you just want to remove the Trial Accounts, there is a thread in the Technical Support forum that describes how.

^^ This, and an excellent reason we'd prefer old posts not be dug up.

At tome time, the removal of starters was Billing only, now they can be done via ingame petition, or requested through the Support Link above.

Moving a WoW license between Battle.net accounts IS Billing only - and be warned that until the ability to cage pets is in, there is no way to take your pets with you between accounts. Caging is due to come in with Mists.