Questions about Dps Meta Gems

Paladin
Hi there, I need some advise about Dps Meta gems and just gemming in general now.....
Im totally lost as to how to correctly gem for Ret PvP and PvE..... It seems like all the good Dps Meta's ask for "more blue than red gems" so I have to wonder, why would they be changed like this? PvP some extra stam is not a bad idea but for PvE I thought stamina was kind of a waste to gem for. Anyone have any advice?
Hi there, I need some advise about Dps Meta gems and just gemming in general now.....
Im totally lost as to how to correctly gem for Ret PvP and PvE..... It seems like all the good Dps Meta's ask for "more blue than red gems" so I have to wonder, why would they be changed like this? PvP some extra stam is not a bad idea but for PvE I thought stamina was kind of a waste to gem for. Anyone have any advice?

The Meta gem thing is being reverted.
Revered? did you mean to say "Reversed?" or "Reviewed"? Im only asking this because I just blew a bunch of gold trying to sort this crap out :( re gemming isnt cheap

The Meta gem thing is being revered.

Aww, I'm only honored...

But yeah, they had brain fart on this one and apparently they can't just hotfix it.
Yeah I meant reverted.
so.... the Dps metas will be put back the way they were before this recent patch? just trying to get this straight....
Yes.