Emerald Dream

General Discussion
Post Limit:
This was my favorite part of Vanilla, doing every quest for Emerald Dream. I really wanted to see something happen with the world dragons. Now, they are all gone, every single one of them. Is it because of Deathwing? Is something every going to happen with the Emerald Dream?
All of the Emerald Dream story and the Emerald Nightmare plot line was completely taken care of in the terrible book that is Stormrage. Some very minor room was left for a possible raid boss dealing with it.

But for the most part that entire story was resolved in a novel, so yeah I wouldn't look forward to anything major in game about the Dream.
All of the Emerald Dream story and the Emerald Nightmare plot line was completely taken care of in the terrible book that is Stormrage. Some very minor room was left for a possible raid boss dealing with it.

But for the most part that entire story was resolved in a novel, so yeah I wouldn't look forward to anything major in game about the Dream.

Really? that's messed up.
Expanded Universe is suppose to expand the universe not create it.

Oh bah, had no clue I was supposed to buy a book to finish the storyline started in game. Thank you. (so lame. I wanted more dragons like that in game. Was loads of fun)
There's actually a quest line dealing with them! Go to Feralas, and you'll find the last bit of their lore.
the terrible book that is Stormrage.

QFT. That book was painful to read.
The emerald dream got Knaakfied, you dont want to hear about it ever again.
Yeah, it's not like any villains or evil forces have been defeated before and come back to be defeated by the players again. Except Cho'gal, Sinestra, the Twilight dragonflight, Kael'thas, Onyxia, Nefarian, Ragnaros, Anubarak, the Blood Prince council...