Is there a way to remove Error Text yet?

General Discussion
I find this highly annoying and was just wondering if anyone has found a workaround.

If you are proficient with macros, you can always write the ability into one and then use macro commands to disable the error text and sound effect. For instance, here is one macro that I use:

/cast Shield Slam
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/cast Lifeblood
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

In this instance, I want to be able to cast Lifeblood whenever it is ready, and I have thus included it with an ability that I use very often (Shield Slam). Every time I use Shield Slam, this macro will also try to cast Lifeblood, but since the cooldown on Lifeblood is considerably longer than the one on Shield Slam, the game spams me with error text and sounds, which is irritating.

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0

This line disables sound effects.

This line disables the error text that appears in the center of your screen when something you try to use isn't ready yet.

/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

This line restores sound effects.

All error messages are thus removed (temporarily) from the game when I use this macro and Lifeblood is still on cooldown. Shield Slam, however, which is processed before the rest of the macro begins, still will provide me with an error message if I try to use it too soon, which is helpful because then I'm reminded that I'll have it to use in a second as the cooldown wanes.

Macros can be confusing and intimidating, and if you are not proficient in their use I'd be happy to help out by describing how to create them, offering useful websites, etc.

Hope this helps!
Here ya go

I love you.
I'm pretty sure there's an option to turn off the error sounds in the sound and voice panel, but for the text you're going to need to write macros or get an addon.
Here ya go

Yes, I suppose this is a good deal simpler.
Hey, what is the line to re enable it?

If you are referring to the line...

...I don't believe that this permanently disables error text. I was, perhaps, misleading in my description of it. I believe that this simply "clears" any error text that is currently displaying itself. Given that macros essentially run their commands simultaneously, this means that any textual error provided by the macro will be "erased" before displaying at all.

In truth, I am only moderately experienced with macro use and can't give you a definitive answer here. I can't recall whether other error text has been showing up on my screen, outside the macro use, since I started using it (my eyes are usually glued to whichever Horde player is trying to kill me).

One place to look for more information is WowWikipedia, particularly:
(scroll down to "Suppressing Sound and Error Messages")
(a fairly comprehensive list of in-line commands for WoW is kept here)

If I didn't answer your question, feel free to be more specific.