Power Auras for Trees

Druid
Post Limit:
Setting up PA for my tree, I am trying to use 'Action Usable' for ToL & Swiftmend, this works for Wild Growth.
Am I using the wrong PA options? I am pretty sure these are what I used a patch or 2 ago.
Any help is appreciated.
Whats a tree?
Whats a tree?

Apparently, it is a permanent stance according to the aura.
Are you just trying to display an aura to tell you when Swiftmend is ready to use, and the same for ToL?

If so, it's My Spell Cooldown.

Swiftmend:
Version:st3.0.0E; gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.77647058823529; anim1:nu1; g:nu0.54901960784314; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\INV_Relics_IdolofRejuvenation; size:nu0.22999998927116; torsion:nu1; r:nu0.62745098039216; y:nu-51; x:nu-55; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu15; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu25; alpha:nu0.30000001192093; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; owntex:bofalse; isResting:nu0; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; anim2:nu1; spec2:botrue; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; InactiveDueToState:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; sound:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:stsoft_chime_beep.wav; combat:nu0; id:nu2; inParty:nu0; HideRequest:bofalse; Active:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; buffname:stSwiftmend; inRaid:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; customtex:bofalse; stance:nu10; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; spec1:botrue; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu2; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:nu0; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu0

(this will come up as a purple cross near your character - obviously change that to what you want)

The icon will show whenever your Swiftmend is off cooldown, ie available to use.

Copy the aura and change the spell cooldown to Tree of Life and that should work also. I also use them for Nature's Swiftness, treants, starfall, etc.

If not, I will post my updated exports when I get home later, I know they are working for me, I just haven't published my exports for a while. It's possible they might not work since that was from February.
Thanks a bunch, Keeva.
I used to use Action Usable for SM-thats what I still use for WG. I was trying to set up ToL as a buff or aura-its on the drop down menu for stance, but doesn't turn off when in NELF form. ToL CD/Action Usable is working fine.
I set mine up as a spell cool down from inside power auras. I was looking for the same thing with my resto druid.
Yeah, set it Spell Cooldown instead. Remember bumping into the same problem myself.