graphical changes to paladins.

Paladin
Some of them were great! Please change back Avenger's Shield. The Judgement Hammers are annoying. It's Avenger's Shield, not Avenger's Shield, Hammer and the Kitchen Sink.
I've been wondering about this. I don't think I see them every time I use the skill (can't remember off the top of my head), but do the hammers represent the silence/interrupt/daze/whatever mechanics of the skill? Or are they just meant to be a nifty addition?
What changed? As far as i know Crusader strike got its annoying rogue sound and Seal of Truth now has a sword as part of its animation
Avenger's Shield has a judgment hammer dropped on the targets it hits.
i was really looking forward to seeing my captain america shield hit people... i was a bit disappointed.
i was really looking forward to seeing my captain america shield hit people... i was a bit disappointed.

It still does that, but it ALSO drops the hammers now. Kinda weird if you ask me.

Hammer of the Righteous is awesome now.

The Crusader Strike sound is too much like a feral druid pouncing on me. I don't like it.
I believe that Avenger's shield currently tries to apply judgement effects to targets, but the combat log just says "immune." This is second-hand information, accuracy may vary.

If this is the case, however, the graphic mage be a result of the spell's misguided attempt to apply your judgement.

If this is not the case, I don't see anything wrong with "avenger's kitchen sink." Maybe it should be more like a gravity gun, where you could pick up anything and launch it...

"avenger's box of cuddly kittens," "avenger's gnome priest," "avenger's potted begonia"

the possibilities are endless!
The hammers are annoying and misleading. They make me think I keep hitting the wrong button... and after being conditioned to associate that graphic with judgements, it seems stupid to now associate it with Avenger's iWin Button.
The hammers are annoying and misleading. They make me think I keep hitting the wrong button... and after being conditioned to associate that graphic with judgements, it seems stupid to now associate it with Avenger's iWin Button.

Thank you@
I think the worst is TV. Sound and animation. it's just.... bleh.
meh. i'm not bothered by it. the as hammers are red, judgment hammers are yellow.

what i really want is an animation for ardent defender and a proper noise for sotr.

what do we get instead? a rogue noise for crusader strike.

also i'm not particularly pleased with the hotr changes. i don't like the new mechanics nor the new animation.

"avenger's box of cuddly kittens," "avenger's gnome priest," "avenger's potted begonia"

the possibilities are endless!

Avenger's Gnome Priest + Leap of Faith = Best flag running EVAR
Personally I'd love it if Repentance caused you to fling a libram at someone's head.

That, and if Rebuke put tiny wings on our boots for the kick.
Personally I'd love it if Repentance caused you to fling a libram at someone's head.

That, and if Rebuke put tiny wings on our boots for the kick.

Rebuke needs to be a Shoryuken.

I really hope the right people see this, I really hate this change.
I've noticed the same effect being applied with Hammer of Wrath, as well, now. It's kind of odd.
We are very judgmental
I think the worst is TV. Sound and animation. it's just.... bleh.

And it hits about as Bleh as it sounds >:/
We are very judgmental

I wish this weren't the case... seeing hammers rain down while I throw shields continues to confuse me.
i also noticed divine storm's sound changed. it sounds all weak and pitiful. OH WAIT IT IS. lol j/k i joke, but the new sounds sucks, why the change?

and yeah as prot i find the little hammers stupid and uneeded. again why was that added o.O