Dungeon Quest Experience Reduction

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 20 21 22 27 Next
This is the portal argument all over again honestly. And this much qq after a 7 day change? Seriously? This is why Blizzard doesnt take you seriously at all.

What about the Meta Gem requirement change? There was less QQ for that than there was for the Portals, and it's being reverted. The player base has a voice, they have a right to express it (within limits), and Blizzard can choose to ignore it, or act upon it. So in a way, you're right, this is a change where there's people on both sides of the fence (heck, there was nothing forcing you to use portals prior to this patch, if you truly wanted to see the world, that sound's very much like there was nothing preventing you from finishing all the quests in a zone, even if they were gray).

Honestly, I've seen how much you've posted about the portal changes, and I hope they remove teleports/portals from Mages as well. As I'm pretty sure your stance will change than.
I think Xanzul is just trolling us. That or he is someone who seriously fails at understanding the posts that he reads. Either way it's probably not worth responding to him.

You are whining about dungeon QUEST xp being nerfed. I think im reading things just right. Are you?

No, I'm not. Clearly showing that you haven't read my posts. I refuse to respond to someone who cannot respect me enough to actually read my posts. Have a nice day.
How about leaving it alone. Since hybrid specs make leveling solo a greater challenge then the next best option is dungeons.
It seems Blizzard is afraid people are missing their new creation and want people to go slower. This just in.. this new creation will be here for 2-3 years at least. We will see it many many times over and over. I don't like this change. I just read this thread .. i assumed as much when i took my noob warrior to RFC and came out 15 while Hunter went in half bubble into 15 and came out 17.
Good thing i made this gnome priest right away, muhahaha.
Win! Much needed change in my opinion. I also avoided dungeons for the fear of out-leveling the current zone i was in. Good to know that won't be a problem when i level my other new alts after Cata!
Sounds like you're the one complaining, bud.
This is dumb the only reason I was even doing the dungeons is because it was faster then questing. When will you realize Blizzard that leveling isn't fun and that we want to get to end game content as fast as possible? Well I'm glad I made it to outlands before the nerf. Good job on not updating any of the quests out there so now we are stuck in the past doing quests that don't even make sense anymore you fail. Next time update the whole game and not just a part of it. And yes I know you plan to but come on you had how long to do it before hand?
Flame wreath DON'T MOVE!
is raf dungeon quest xp working as intended or is it bugged cause of this new xp fix?
Ugh.....Questing is so damn boring, please don't force us to quest. Not everybody enjoys running around by themselves doing quests for hours on end.

My last 2 characters, I've leveled solely by instancing. It's what I enjoy to do, I enjoy playing with other people in an MMO, not questing by myself. Why eliminate one method of leveling?

LFD was the best thing ever added in terms of making leveling up tolerable. Please don't destroy that.

Edit: Noticed it was just for dungeon quests, disregard my statement. I don't care about that.

Hows about this?

Blizz installs an "Instant 80!" button so you don't have to play the game?
Just for the record - Blizzard isn't going to give any of you a super rare pet for thanking them for this nerf. The game doesn't even start till 80 (soon to be 85) - I don't agree with the nerf - but i don't particularly care about it either sense crying about it wont matter in the least, but wow could it be even remotely possible for more of you to thank them for doing it? Get real - no one likes to level for endless hours on end -especially on alts. Having the quest givers at the entrances is probably the only real advantage they added, and this is why so many people are doing them now - cause they are right there when you port in.
Just for the record - Blizzard isn't going to give any of you a super rare pet for thanking them for this nerf. The game doesn't even start till 80 (soon to be 85) - I don't agree with the nerf - but i don't particularly care about it either sense crying about it wont matter in the least, but wow could it be even remotely possible for more of you to thank them for doing it? Get real - no one likes to level for endless hours on end -especially on alts. Having the quest givers at the entrances is probably the only real advantage they added, and this is why so many people are doing them now - cause they are right there when you port in.

You are speaking entirely just from your own perspective. Obviously there are a great number of people who love the full content of the game, not just end-game pelvic thrusting. Yes, there are those who dislike leveling and putting any sort of time into learning their classes and it's abilities as they level, but you have to only scroll back to see how so many more people enjoy the game in it's entirety.
Whats keeping you from doing the content after your above level? I have went back to cover content I may have missed - or leveled over on many occasions - get off your high horse Xanadar.
Whats keeping you from doing the content after your above level? I have went back to cover content I may have missed - or leveled over on many occasions - get off your high horse Xanadar.

Nothing stops me from that, of course! I have done that on most of my 80's, especially before the shattering hit. I enjoyed going through the quests I did on other toons when they were just babies, remembering how it felt to be learning about the game through the quests. Not that they were as linear of course, but it was fun at the time. I remember grouping with friends just to do quests in whatever area, having fun with each other in the game, along with having fun with the quests.

Golden times!

I am glad to see they are continuing and encouraging such fun things, it is why I play this game, after all! I have friends that I know in RL but live a distance away now and yet we can kick back and enjoy this game together as if we were in the same room. I also (just like anyone else) have a ton of online friends I play with and enjoy the full content of the game with. Enjoying the full content of the game includes running around on my lowbies with friends and questing the hell out of an area.

Call it a high horse if you wish, but you are the one putting me up on it by being so offended. ;)
I can't believe this wasn't done since the release of 4.0.3a... Like, seriously. A few friends and I, noticed this problem, the first time we rolled an alt... Where is your testing Blizzard? Really.

Anyways, thanks for the fix :)
Reduce 1-60 experience from mobs in dungeons too imo. You shouln't be able to get 1 level per dungeon off of just mobs. Before this you could get 2 levels a dungeon, 1 off the mobs and 1 off the quests.