Dungeon Quest Experience Reduction

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 22 23 24 27 Next
Yup, there were like 6 or 7 quests!
23 pages... and people are still whinging.

Good on you Blizz for making a good decision. I couldnt care less about anyone else, atleast I know Ill be enjoying the new world a lot more now that I wont be flogging through it as fast as before. Still a little fast imo though...
Stupid move, OH NO! Leveling is fast and fun for a change without RAF, better nerf the fun again! Blizzard motto.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I dont dungeon grind while leveling, thats basically just what it is, a grind, youre gonna do anough of that at 85, so why not quest while you can. Plus with the new quests, I dont see why you would instance grind, this is a great implementation imo.
And yet i'm still leveling faster then the zones can keep up, getting green quests after a bit with no hierlooms and minimal rested while still being a level or 2 under the next zone.

Stupid move, OH NO! Leveling is fast and fun for a change without RAF, better nerf the fun again! Blizzard motto.

blizzard, dont listen to people like this, your game will tank
I've only done a few dungeons here and there and I outleveled Azshara, Ashenvale, Stonetalon, and Desolace. Dungeon quest experience was way too much. I had to cut my questing short in those zones because they were all going grey. I'll have to make another character that only levels through questing just to make sure I don't miss anything.

This change was good. Leveling was easy enough already, and people are missing the wonderful changes to Azeroth questing by grinding the (also improved) dungeons over and over.
Thank god. My Warlock leveled from 15-17 in RFC then again to 19 in Deadmines 20 in Wailing Caverns and then 23 in two Shadow Fang runs. It was going way too fast for I'm really enjoying the shattering, even if it has brought some.. interesting.. people into Dungeon Finder.
"we are afraid you wont keep paying monthly eft draft dues and so we must slow you down... its for your own good... (and dues retention)"
Well, once again...I have a reason not to play alts..I don't see how anyone actually likes to level their characters..game doesn't start to max level anyways...
I am a little upset by this, cause I use LFD a LOT to level. But if it will help the majority of people that like to quest and be able to finish zones without out leveling them, I'm all for it.
12/04/2010 1:47 PMPosted by Xanzul
12/04/2010 1:29 PMPosted by Missmagus
I am a little upset by this, cause I use LFD a LOT to level. But if it will help the majority of people that like to quest and be able to finish zones without out leveling them, I'm all for it.

If you use LFD a lot to lvl this wont affect you as the quests are NOT repeatable. You still get the SAME dungeon xp as you ALWAYS did. This bears repeating and the fact that it does shows what a sad state this community has become.

Sad state? What the hell are you talking about? And it actually will affect me sweetie.
12/03/2010 8:01 PMPosted by Absinthesize

blizzard, dont listen to people like this, your game will Stank

Fixt.
I see so many posts of people saying in various forum posts that yes in the old world you would love to level as fast as you have and since the revamp the questing is awesome and brings about a new feeling, I am sorry to say that it too will get to the same point old quests did, repetitious and boring. You still have to consider other people, you arent the only ones that play this game and alot of people play to hit cap. I myself enjoy questing sometimes, but enjoy the mmo part of the game which is talking to people in dungeons. While most of times I have to begin the conversations in dungeons, they usually turn out great. What I dont get is why the heck a zone quest at my level averages ranges between 4200 to 5900 and the average dungeon quest is usually 3900. Atleast bump them up to be equal to zone quests. Please don't dictate to people how to level and consider both sides of the argument. I have done a few zones while leveling this toon and enjoyed it but I am saving the new low content for when im bored with the new 80-85 content, which is why I and thousands of others paid for this expansion(80-85 content). My suggestion would be to find the rate people like to level from questing exp drop it to that exp without boas equiped then bump the percentage gained from boas more. Both sides are happy. You get to level more slowly if you wish and others fast if they wish. Give me the option to pay gold for an exp boost like these people that are too lazy to cut it off, and btw I do cut exp off from time to time to enjoy the level that I am at.
People that are complaining about out-leveling a zone and then not being able to "enjoy the lore" are ridiculous. If your main goal (as many of you have stated) was the "experience" of the content, then the fact that the quests are grey/green to you shouldn't matter. The content can still be experienced at a slightly higher level than intended.
Well...once again i read the forums and there is a lot of poeple here i dont get. First of all, there is no such thing as "out levling" any area. At last check, and i could be noob wrong, you can enter any area and quest there. At least at last check. So, this who B.S. stuff about "out levling" a quest area is truely total bogus. You can do game starting quests at 80. And the fact that the quest name is in gray in no posible way makes the game "experiance" diminished.

Now, with that said. I highly prefered the higher rate of exp from dungeons. There is not many of the millions that play this game, that quest threw it because the story line is great. I will speak for a vast majority and say that we only quest to get to 80 when the dungeon finder is lookign for a group. And the fact some actually complained that they leveled ina dungeon is a bit obserd. Your suposed to lvl there. Thats why they give exp in there and have qeusts for it. It is designed to lvl you. There is soon going to be 85 lvl's in this game. And even for the new people that are goign to start playing, not many are goign to enjoy not being max lvl. I duno....who in here likes spending weeks at a time getting from 15-70?? Its a long grind. And questing is a grind too, not just dongeons. No matter how you get to 85, its a grind. And the fact that Bliz once again, gave us a so called advantage and now"nerfed" it because people actually used it makes me shake my head on who the heck they are listening to. Once again....i duno. I like being max lvl and raiding, pvping and enjoying the game. Running around with maybe a freind and questing all day isnt the games intent. If yours is, there is some old Final Fantacy games yoru going to love.......