Exhalted with Gilneas (mount?)

General Discussion
Post Limit:
If you get exhalted with the currently available races you recieve access to thier racial mount. What is going to happen when we get exhalted with Gilneas? Will we have access to the Worgen racial mount?

If yes, how would it look?

A: We run in the same manner as a worgen does but looking exactly how we do now

or

B: Shapeshift into a Worgen while mounted and "running"

OK, I'm sure it's not going to be B. but it would be cool if they could allow us to have access to the Worgen "running" mount.
There isn't going to be a Worgen racial mount. Get over it.
Or C: We get jack, and the only reason to get rep with Gilneas past the faction rewards is to be a completionist.
Blizz just give them a damn mount. Geez it`s like 30 threads everyday QQing about this.....
Blizz just give them a damn mount. Geez it`s like 30 threads everyday QQing about this.....

You didn't even read the OP, I'm guessing.
You're not getting a rep mount. Sucks to be you
If I see this thread one more time i'm going to unsubscribe.

Not my account.

Some one elses
Alliance were ahead of us in available mounts before
all this qq is unjustified. It's actually even now, looking at the mount lists.
If you get exhalted with the currently available races you recieve access to thier racial mount. What is going to happen when we get exhalted with Gilneas? Will we have access to the Worgen racial mount?

If yes, how would it look?

A: We run in the same manner as a worgen does but looking exactly how we do now

or

B: Shapeshift into a Worgen while mounted and "running"

OK, I'm sure it's not going to be B. but it would be cool if they could allow us to have access to the Worgen "running" mount.

No, they just shake your hand, and tell you "Good work, chap!" or "Nicely done, lass!"
Actually if you read my post, I'm NOT complaining at all. I'm simply "asking" if there is a racial mount access and not QQ'ing about it. And though some maybe not want access to "free running" some may. If you don't want it, don't grab it (if it were available). Your begging Blizz to not give it to those who are exhalted is like a Night Elf begging not to allow other races to ride thier sabers. it's a reward for getting exhalted, deal with it. Now, if someone can simply answer my question (someone who's played the Beta and checked it out) that would be lovely. Simple yes you get free running or "No, I've checked it out and it's not available" would be great.
Being exalted with Gilneas should let us ride them like mounts.
Thanks for the answer Kwix!

You didn't even read the OP, I'm guessing.

And the OP didn't bother to even read anything regarding the Worgen or Gilneas Rep, otherwise he would have known already that there is no mount for that Rep, and this thread wouldn't have been made. The Worgen plainsrunning is a Racial ability, not a purchasable and separate mount. Do you see the difference? Cause it's pretty obvious.
I dunno why all you pansies are complaining that you dont get ANOTHER mount.
Are the current mounts not suitable for your tastes?

Srsly. Get over it.

Be fair. Horde QQ endlessly about crap like this until we got a mount of their own in Un'goro. Blizz fixed an imbalance with that, it was stupid for them to create another. And it's not really seemly for hordies to be gloating about this one.