Alert to the Alliance

Moon Guard
I have claimed the boat from Valiance Keep to the Harbor, soon all of Stormwind shall surrender to my tremendous girth!
Bad Pirate is Bad.

Not enough Arrrgh in your proposal.
Random level 1 boards ship.
Random level 1: [Common] Uden andovis an waldir bur
Random level 1 waves at you.

Don't as me why a level 1 is boarding a ship to the Borean Tundra, he just is.
surrender to my tremendous girth!

snrk
Bad Pirate is Bad.

We've evolved past the point of being pirates, we're super-pirates.

Bring it on.
Wow, thanks Casy! That's quite the compliment. Though Orlando Bloom is a terrible pirate. Let's replace him with my personal favorite, Long John Silver.
I don't see Dloin slaughtering the people of the Alliance with his mighty lightning bolts of fury.

I don't see Dloin slaughtering the people of the Alliance with his mighty lightning bolts of fury.

I don't see Icemaz with loads of booty, rum in each hand and a wench on each arm.

l2pirate :P

I don't see Icemaz with loads of booty, rum in each hand and a wench on each arm.

Wenches at tha ready, Cap'n!
See, that's where I've evolved. I no longer need wenches, or rum. Just my mighty ship, The Kraken, and dead alliance.
That's a shame, cause he has horde wenched too. -nudges and winks, purrs at Dloin.-

Game. Set. Match.
See, that's where I've evolved. I no longer need wenches, or rum. Just my mighty ship, The Kraken, and dead alliance.

A pirate who's "evolved" to not needing wenches or rum is no longer pirate. And what are you going to do with a pile of dead Alliance? And what of the Horde? A true pirate flies his colors alone, for neither faction. And dead Alliance means less people to steal the booty from. I say, don't kill them, just keep their wallets and coffers empty. That way they keep making money for me to take.

Wenches at tha ready, Cap'n!

That's a shame, cause he has horde wenches too. -nudges and winks, purrs at Dloin.-

*Puts an arm around Lill and the other around Enien* See? This is what bein' a pirate's all aboot! Now, whar's me rum? ((Much <3, ladies!))
<3
<3
Bad Pirate is Bad.

We've evolved past the point of being pirates, we're super-pirates.

Bring it on.

That's Dloin. He's more pirate than Davy Jones, Orlando Bloom, and Blackbeard combined.
He is part actor? That counts against all the pirate he may have had.
*Puts an arm around Lill and the other around Enien* See? This is what bein' a pirate's all aboot! Now, whar's me rum? ((Much <3, ladies!))

I too find this strange, hairy little man absolutely fascinating.
And this strange, hairy little man appreciates your fascination, and hopes to win your affection some day.

Because that's another part of being a pirate; charm. That's actually probably the most important part.
And this strange, hairy little man appreciates your fascination, and hopes to win your affection some day.

Because that's another part of being a pirate; charm. That's actually probably the most important part.
Come clean Dloin are you part actor and if so relinquish all pirate related materials in your possession as well as the obvious facts that you will no longer be allowed to use pirate lingo.