Frost DK DPS rotation NEEDED!!

Death Knight
What is the DPS rotation for Frost DK DPS now??

If it is a priority system, then which moves are priority??

If someone could just post a list or something, that would be great. I've looked all around the internet and found nothing up to date with the latest patch for Frost DK DPS.

I plan to Dual Wield. If there are different rotations for Dual Wielding and using a 2h weapon, let me know. Thank you!!
This should seriously be a bookmark for any DK that wants knowledge.

http://elitistjerks.com/f72/
That is a message board community.

OK... can you find where the Frost DK DPS information is... there?

That's why I made this thread. I can't find a rotation or anything for Frost DK DPS.

Dual Wielding, if possible.
Just get a cast sequence macro brah
Thanks for no help.
Go to Ej man. They got everything on every spec down to the math.

That's why I made this thread. I can't find a rotation or anything for Frost DK DPS.

I would think the post titled "Frost DPS | Cataclysm, Larger Than Life" would be the place to look no? I mean, it says Frost right in the title...along with DPS...so yes, I can find that there. You could too if you bothered to look.

God i hope you're a troll and not that stupid...
You are being horribly immature at the responses on here. Elitist jerks is probably the most important website for any wow player, and if you haven't read it yet then you should probably go there immediately.
I'm just going to make a wild guess and say it goes (DISEASES), BLOOD STRIKEX2, OBLITERATE (KILLING MACHINE PRIORITY STRIKE), FROST STRIKE RP DUMP, REPEAT UNTIL EPIX

Is this essentially correct? It seems foolproof.

I'm just going to make a wild guess and say it goes (DISEASES), BLOOD STRIKEX2, OBLITERATE (KILLING MACHINE PRIORITY STRIKE), FROST STRIKE RP DUMP, REPEAT UNTIL EPIX

Is this essentially correct? It seems foolproof.

nope. it's also not a rotation anymore. it's priorities.
Mm, guess not, here's the thread.

http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t105701-frost_dps_cataclysm_larger_than_life/
once you have runic emprowerment its pretty much prority based dps. But generically....

Icy Touch
Plauge strike

Blood Strike
Blood strike

Obliterate
frost frost frost
People still Icy Touch?
I have to LOL at alot of this thread! First off there is no rotation anymore it is priority based, after you get diseases up. Furthermore there are several suggestions to go to ElitistJerks.com which IMO is the best thing to do as they have a continuing thread on DW/2H Frost DPS that explains in detail how you should be gearing, reforging, and gemming for your class. It will take you a while to get through it all but it is well worth the read.

Icy touch! Seriously? LAWL

Good Luck

Dev
once you have runic emprowerment its pretty much prority based dps. But generically....

Icy Touch
Plauge strike

Blood Strike
Blood strike

Obliterate
frost frost frost

= FAIL
Get glyph of howling blast so that it applies FF.

Diseases > Oblit > FS > Rime HB > BS

With rime procs, you're most likely only need to pay attention to the plague strike debuff as far as disease refresh goes. Note that I didn't list KM procs in the priority list. That's because KM Oblit > Oblit > KM FS > FS, so your button pressing really shouldn't change whether or not KM is up as far as priority.

In reality, it works out a little differently. After an Oblit, if KM isn't up, I'll FS - even when I can Oblit again - just on the off-chance that KM will proc during the next GCD. Regardless, I'm going to Oblit next anyway to keep the runes cooling down. The decision tree looks more like this (reset to top after each yes answer):

(Is FF up?) If N, HB, go to top. If Y, next.
(Is BP up?) If N, PS, go to top. If Y, next.
(Can I use my BT/Trinket/PoF macro?) If Y, use macro, go to top. If N, next.
(Can I Oblit?) If Y, Oblit, next. If N, skip to *.
(Is KM up and Can I Oblit?) If Y, Oblit, go to top. If N, FS, go to top.
*(Can I FS?) If Y, FS, go to top. If N, next.
(Is Rime up?) If Y, HB, go to top. If N, next.
(Can I BS?) If Y, BS, go to top. If N, next.
(Can I HoW?) If Y, HoW, go to top. If N, next.
(Can I think of anything else to do?) if Y, do it. If N, go to top.

The only chance for variation in the priority is that you can maximize KM Oblits by doing a quick "is KM up" check after each oblit in cases where you can oblit again. In those cases, if KM is not up, then throw a FS between the oblits and hope KM procs during the GCD.

Did I mention to use unholy presence? Use unholy presence. You will never be GCD starved frost.

I should also mention that this information is all in the EJ thread mentioned above, albeit not explained quite so verbosely.

Good luck, DKs!

PS: I should also mention that AoE dps is a completely different priority and should be done in frost pres. Diseases > DnD > HB > BB.
I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt in that lots of people use the word "rotation" as a synonym for a priority system.

But no one should need a web site to figure out what that priority system is. Spend 2 minutes on a practice dummy and see which of your attacks hit hardest, and what resources they use. EJ math tables can be used to fine tune an already accomplished player, but you don't need them to know the basics of how to play (which is what it sounds like the OP needs help with).

They also tend to ONLY mention DPS. Come Cata you better know where your Mind Freeze key is.