[A] Labyrinth of Lost Souls recruiting

Saurfang
Done and bump still seeking a couple of reliable ranged high dps.
What about melee DPS? :(
Hi Krysh - we purposely keep our numbers low and we're full on melee at this stage.

You may want to have a look at some of the larger guilds working on normal raiding.

Good luck with your future endeavours.
Closed 20/03/2012

Raiding suspended due lack of supporting content.
Open 27/09/2012

There is some new content! well so we heard :)
Added reqs 04.10.2012.
and still full on melee DPS I bet haha
10/03/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Krysh
and still full on melee DPS I bet haha

We are however we are always looking for good people and players are chosen on merit for progression.

Still looking for heals and ranged dps also.
Bump
Labrinth come in.
Back in for WoD - fix our aussie armory pls Blizz ;p
Bumpie :)
Looking for a healer and ranged dps as a priority :)
Hi guys, just wondering what you guys are looking out for as I read the first post and I feel that this is something I am relating to very well.
11/30/2014 11:57 PMPosted by Azyrine
Hi guys, just wondering what you guys are looking out for as I read the first post and I feel that this is something I am relating to very well.

Hi Azyrine :)

We are looking for a heals / ranged dps as a priority however we can always fit good people in somehow. We place a lot more emphasis on the person than their ability (although we generally tend to get both).

Chat me in game on Easypeasy (or another leader) if you'd like to talk.
hey guys,

wondering if you are looking for 2 ranged dps and a tank, I like you sound of your guild.

cheers
Hi Zebulli.

We have two tanks atm however with the new flex system we have a lot of flexibility as we encourage everyone to maintain an off spec.

Chat me (Easypeasy) or another leader in game if you'd like to progress.
Hi guys, your guild looks very suited to me as I work full time 10+ hours a day and I also have 1 and half year old twins. I have a 638 prot war and a 631 SV/MM hunter. I've played on and off since vanilla.

I also have some friends that would like to join aswell, a 640ish holy/disc, 640ish ret, 630ish ele sham.

you can contacted me in game on Bloodspit#1944

Thanks