Northern Barrens Quests

Achievements
I'm stuck at 69/70 for the Northern Barrens on my lvl 24 Troll Druid. No clue what quest I am missing. :(
Same. Not sure what I am missing.
I heard about one with the name Chen in it. Doesn't sound familiar... anyone have details?
Is there a breadcrumb quest from another zone, perhaps?
Hmmm, seems my insightful, eloquent post from last night that took hours to compose is missing.

To make a long story ... uh ... less long:

I too was at 69/70 until I realized there were a few quests available again in Ratchet, quest that I am certain I completed the day before.

Not sure if it reset my quest counter and I had lost credit for those quests, or if I was able to get credit twice, but I did complete those quests (again) and got 70 for the achievement.
I heard about one with the name Chen in it. Doesn't sound familiar... anyone have details?

Chen's Empty Keg is removed. If you've done the quests previously, the NPC who offered the repeatable quest follow up now offers the same quest, but it removes itself from the log whenever you log out, and appears to be pointing towards mobs that may or may not be located in a gigantic lava filled pit at the southern part of the zone.

Not sure if it reset my quest counter and I had lost credit for those quests, or if I was able to get credit twice, but I did complete those quests (again) and got 70 for the achievement.

I had that happen too. The quest involving the Baron (the pirate dude in the prison camp south of Ratchet) and the troll who tells you to search the caravan I think reset. No idea if they reset or added on twice either.

Chen's Empty Keg is removed. If you've done the quests previously, the NPC who offered the repeatable quest follow up now offers the same quest, but it removes itself from the log whenever you log out, and appears to be pointing towards mobs that may or may not be located in a gigantic lava filled pit at the southern part of the zone.

I had that happen too. The quest involving the Baron (the pirate dude in the prison camp south of Ratchet) and the troll who tells you to search the caravan I think reset. No idea if they reset or added on twice either.

Thanks you two, I will check this out!
Double post, forums are broke. (Blame Deathwing).
Triple post, forums are broke! (Blame Deathwing!)
Quadruple post!! (Blame Deathwing!!!)
Killtacular!

Blame Deathwing.
You guys were right, I lost credit for at least 3 quests that were offered in Ratchet, so I had to redo them.
While doing 'Love it or Limpet' I was offered 'The Baron's Demands'... yet another quest I already did a few days ago.
Update: upon completing 'The Baron's Demands', I was not offered the next quest in the chain: 'A Most Unusual Map'.
I am stuck at 66/70 what am I missing? is there any quest that drops?
03/24/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Dairycow
I am stuck at 66/70 what am I missing? is there any quest that drops?

Please log out of the game and then log back in so your armory will update. Then we can answer your question.
get the addon quest hubber