gear gap getting worse in S15

Battlegrounds
Post Limit:
well looks like gear gap for s 15 going much worse!, sorry but that dumb of bliz to make it 550 for new s15... becease old gear gose vender be far less itemlvl and made weaker is kind of dumb on bliz part.
Way make new 90's and alts feel much more weaker, get killed fast becease of this gaps!
I think it's trying to communicate...
Then stop joining BGs with 290k hp.
01/24/2014 01:20 PMPosted by Kalelf
I think it's trying to communicate...

This.
Basically you have to play a expansion the whole way or suffer through getting beat up for starting late. Accept it, fight through it and you'll make it through.
They are trying to close the gap between PvE & PvP gear... you have players whining about world PvP & players whining about the PvP gear gap. If I was a Blizzard employee I would probably have an ulcer and a drinking problem by now dealing with all the whiners.
01/24/2014 03:10 PMPosted by Urduja
They are trying to close the gap between PvE & PvP gear... you have players whining about world PvP & players whining about the PvP gear gap. If I was a Blizzard employee I would probably have an ulcer and a drinking problem by now dealing with all the whiners.

Looking at how the game has changed over last 6 years, i'd say a drinking problem.
nice lfr gear
01/24/2014 04:26 PMPosted by Psyfriend
You can spam Krasarang rares for like 15k honor + an hour, and can spam queue low MMR arenas and get like 3/4 Grievous.

It's never been this easy.

Careful, if you lose too many 2v2's you will get banned.
01/24/2014 04:28 PMPosted by Kwizzlix

LOL

I guess that's what happened to Wosret
Awesome we are going to get a flood of pve people in bgs which is even worse because their gear gets scaled down :\
01/24/2014 04:28 PMPosted by Kwizzlix

You will not get banned for losing bunches of twos. You will get banned for crashing and raising your rating repeatedly.

By definition, a person playing the arena system as intended will lose half of however many games they play, and may experience a slow, gradual rise in their rating over time as their play improves (if it improves). But someone with an 1800 rating one month should not end up with a 1000 rating the next month and then a 1900 rating the month after.

That's so obvious a little php script could detect it, flag it, and ban the account.

Just play twos as well as you can, for the number of matches that you need, to get 'capped' or the gear you think you need.
Also, shamefull that the general discussion thread is more constructive than this one.
getting honor and conquest not so freaking easy when get groups with bots.
Arena run in problem of arena bots do chain cc bullcr@p folks or people brought way in full s14 gear.
Not looking forward to it myself. I'm getting on average of 2 players per 10man bg under or around 300khp. Those players will still exist, but opponents with have over 600k hp instead of just 500k. Horde expect even higher queue times and even more Alliance groups.
Gear gap is fine.
Everyone's going to get two shot anyway, who cares what gear you have on anymore?
01/24/2014 04:26 PMPosted by Psyfriend
You can spam Krasarang rares for like 15k honor + an hour, and can spam queue low MMR arenas and get like 3/4 Grievous.

It's never been this easy.

5.4.7 up on the PTR...
Rare spawns in Krasarang Wilds now only award Honor Points when they are defeated for the first time each day.

Kaboosh.
522 - 496 = 26

550 - 522 = 28

The gear gap between honor gear and conq gear will be growing by TWO ENTIRE ITEM LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is BS is that they're increasing resilience by 5% but fatigue by 10%. Also if I cared about arena at all I'd be annoyed that the lolfuhealers debuff known as dampening is taking affect after 5 mins instead of 10. They should replace dampening with a stacking damage buff that only gives damage to healers. If a game is going on to long the healer can go offensive with the dmg buff and end it. But whatever, catering to DPS is what they've been doing in PvP for the past 9 years.

Oh, and they're leaving sub 90 resilience at 40% despite everyone getting 2 shot. LOL. They really need some new PvP devs. The current ones are kind of terrible.