Prideful Gear

Arenas
So no new skins? Just reuse of Grievous ?

" Patch 5.4.7 updated the Season 15 gear to be item level 550, as well as switching the colors that the Horde and Alliance get."
01/26/2014 06:15 PMPosted by Torpedolol
" Patch 5.4.7 updated the Season 15 gear to be item level 550, as well as switching the colors that the Horde and Alliance get."

im excited to be the same colour i already am cuz elite
01/26/2014 06:18 PMPosted by Calderg
im excited to be the same colour i already am cuz elite
Whatever.

Still gonna be red.
More time getting transmogs.

Gear quality has gone way down since transmog was added to the game.
they don't care about their costumers they are in it for the money
Pvp is like a mini game to them
01/26/2014 06:40 PMPosted by Bigbãdpally
they don't care about their costumers they are in it for the money
Pvp is like a mini game to them

They don't care about PvP players.
01/26/2014 07:24 PMPosted by Torpedolol

Only because there is not that many to worry about, if more people did PvP then blizz would do something. Atm, all they can do it try to control the epic level of cheating and win trading.
01/26/2014 06:40 PMPosted by Ricoswaze
More time getting transmogs.

Gear quality has gone way down since transmog was added to the game.

Really, really hate Blizzard's mentality since transmog.

"well you can just transmog it to look better"

uhh no, how about you stop being lazy and put your designers to work..
Good guy Blizzard putting zero effort into PvP!!!!!

Horde gets Alliance colors.
Alliance gets Horde.

Wow. So much effort
01/26/2014 07:33 PMPosted by Bojana
01/26/2014 07:24 PMPosted by Torpedolol

Only because there is not that many to worry about, if more people did PvP then blizz would do something. Atm, all they can do it try to control the epic level of cheating and win trading.

I hope you know that they have departments. One of those departments creates the looks of gear, and the other deals with cheating. Therefore, they could do something about it but BLIZZARD wont. Just like the gladiator mounts, Blizzard puts their time on creating PVE unique mounts, and for PvP they just slap armor on current serpents and wolahhh you have a PvP mount...
it is pretty lame of blizzard lol

What would make players happy while they wait for wod? Recolor pvp sets for them and make another long horribly imbalanced season obviously
I'm tired of alliance colors though.
Tyrannical Pally gear was !@#$ing awesome, god damn blademaster.......paladin........Bladeladin.......
Still gonna be Elite...
01/28/2014 11:51 AMPosted by Artoryus
Tyrannical Pally gear was !@#$ing awesome, god damn blademaster.......paladin........Bladeladin.......

I hated that gear

you think they're gonna make elite gear green again? that'll kinda be a rip off
The gear I don't mind so much as the weapon, !@#$ the weapons are garbage, and please Blizz, give us pvp str polearms!!!! PLEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps druids can have agil maces
People just arent happy with anything.

Do any of you actually not xmog your gear?

You do know that PvE'rs arent getting any new tier of raids while we get a whole new season? Stop complaining about things that arent important. I rather blizz spends their resources on fixing the game, than updating some half-azz'd pvp set that everyone xmogs anyway.

My goodness. /endrant
I prefer not to concern myself with PvErs, and they use different departments for these different areas, they explained that to me when i complained about them adding in pokemon and then adding all these changes and spending resources when pvp was such a mess.

nothing wrong with ranting about lazy gear designers

they arent fixing the game anyway, it's always, next xpac, we'll get it, cant fix it now, when it matters, it's already in motion.